Glove Repair

Carl Racki

Feb 28, 2003
Thunder Bay
Visit site
I have an old pair of TPS gloves that are my absolute favorite, and I do not want to get a new pair, as they are perfect, with the exception of a hole in the leather on the palm of the right one...my question is, can this be repaired, or is it not worth the time and money to do it? Any advice would be helpful....thanks!

Geogaddi

Book Hockey
Nov 2, 2005
Dallas
If the whole is just in the Palm of the Glove you can get it Patched for around 10-15 bucks. If you want a complete Repalm that usually runs about 50+.

I myself am working on Re-Palming my gloves. but id take it to someone if you've never attempted it.

lotus

Jul 22, 2006
New York
hehe you sound like Jagr :P

Call some pro shops and ask if they can patch or re palm gloves. But get an outside opinion on if you need to replace the whole thing if you're not sure. Any store will insist on re palming the whole thing to get more money out of ya. Got any pics?

technophile

Oct 10, 2005
Austin, TX
www.randomtree.org
Aside from pro shops, I've also heard that most anyplace that deals with leather (for example, shoe repair places) can fix it as well, and my guess is they'd be cheaper than hockey-specific stores (higher volume).

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
send them up to THR(Toronto Hockey repair) in Toronto. They do great work and the cost on a repalm is pretty inexpensive. You can send them a pic and they will send you back the cost of the repair.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad