Given the choice, what's your top line?

Best Top Line So far?

• Total voters

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
The Leafs and Oilers lines here follow virtually the same style: an elite centre, a top potential centre playing RW, and a LW guy with good chemistry with the others. Considering this, McDavid > Matthews, Draisaitl >= Nylander and Maroon > Hyman.
And Edmonton is my least favourite team.
Yeah but it's asking for the best line so far and I don't see how that's Edmonton, even if you think they turn things around. Mcdavid hasn't been himself and Draisaitl has missed too much time

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Yeah but it's asking for the best line so far and I don't see how that's Edmonton, even if you think they turn things around. Mcdavid hasn't been himself and Draisaitl has missed too much time

Ok I see your point a bit better. The OP seems to suggest this season while the question asks so far, so I was a bit confused.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
best line so far is easily kucherov/stamkos
"your choice". Do you mean who i'd take for my team if possible? If so it's definitely McDavid. But i voted Tampa's line bc i think ur just asking whose the best so far this year

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Above the poll options it asked for the best top line so far so I went with Tampa, for obvious reasons.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
I mean how can you not pick Stamkos Kuch right now? These guys are on another level

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Hyman-Matthews-Nylander. Really not seeing an argument for any other line. None of them match the combination of offense and two-way play of this line.
Whats funny is that Hymans literally the worst player in this whole poll

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I guess you could say the Leafs have the best expected top line but Tampa is the actual best line.
I actually agree with this. Tampa's line has accomplished the most so far, the leafs line projects to be the best by the end of the season

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Obviously the Tampa line so far, not even up for debate, and although there have been several insanely dumb Leafs fan comments here lets not ignore that the Oilers line has more votes than them which is just...no....how....why....in what world?

Reactions: Scorcho

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Not enough love for Benn - Seguin - Radulov

I was as excited for this line as anyone(and I like Dallas alot) but they don't deserve any "love" in this poll, unless you just mean people should be saying "Tampa is way ahead then Toronto but honorable mention to the Dallas line cause they've been good too" which I guess would be fair?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad