Getzlaf Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transported Upstater

RallyKiller said:
That's a good question, I would suggest Lupul. I could see Bobby Ryan being a center because of his playmaking, vision, and stickhandling I know he's good along the half wall but he'll be able to pile up the assists more playing center.

maybe Perry/Getzlaf future LW will be taken in the coming draft, I know people say the draft is weak, but good scouting finds diamonds in the rough.

I heard a quote once, don't remember where it was, that said "there are no bad drafts, only bad scouts."

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Personally, I think Getzlaf will be a #1 Center... don't know if he has the consistency to be a franchise Centre down the road... but he certainly has the size, skill and shot. His hands were a question going into his draft, if I remember correct, and he adressed that issue very well (as well as putting on 2 inches since being drafted)

Spiral

Dec 24, 2005
RallyKiller said:
That's a good question, I would suggest Lupul. I could see Bobby Ryan being a center because of his playmaking, vision, and stickhandling I know he's good along the half wall but he'll be able to pile up the assists more playing center.

maybe Perry/Getzlaf future LW will be taken in the coming draft, I know people say the draft is weak, but good scouting finds diamonds in the rough.
How about Chistov? He's a left winger. If we get him back to play here, do you think he can play on the same line with Getzlaf and Perry? PS. I really want Chistov back!

Randall Graves*

Spiral said:
How about Chistov? He's a left winger. If we get him back to play here, do you think he can play on the same line with Getzlaf and Perry? PS. I really want Chistov back!
I'm trying to erase the 'cheese' from my memory bank, if he comes back and plays well it's gravy really. What's Frank Banham doing?

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
RallyKiller said:
I'm trying to erase the 'cheese' from my memory bank, if he comes back and plays well it's gravy really. What's Frank Banham doing?
Banham will win a championship this season. in austria though... but still :biglaugh:

Pete Rock

Oct 22, 2005
Mrs. Sauga
TransportedUpstater said:
I heard a quote once, don't remember where it was, that said "there are no bad drafts, only bad scouts."

As far as I know, the saying was "There are no bad golf clubs, only bad golfers".

But it applies anywhere of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->