Get Ready World, Here Comes Crypto (Ripple defeats the SEC)

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
The door to the crypto world just got opened by Judge Torres' ruling...Hard to believe that the tyrannical US Securities and Exchange Commission just got defeated....Crypto is about to take off now and will become more mainstream and the norm...It's a great time to get into crypto now as the next bull run should be starting in about a year or so from now with the next Bitcoin halving...20x to 50x ROI is now expected on solid coins, imo.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I've been HODLing my BTC and ETH all year through the low points when everyone was trying to claim that it was all nonsense. I'm still confident that BTC's going sharply upwards in the long run. Kind of wish I bought more when it dipped.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
I've been HODLing my BTC and ETH all year through the low points when everyone was trying to claim that it was all nonsense. I'm still confident that BTC's going sharply upwards in the long run. Kind of wish I bought more when it dipped.
Ya I don't think Bitcoin will go that low again...On the other hand, I think alts ha e a real good chance of rocketing during the next bull run after the next Bitcoin halving...Personally I think BTC will crest over $100k next bull run

Reactions: McGarnagle

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My buddy Boscov Bill bought 1 of these coin`s a couple year`s ago & lost a Fortune. I believe it is a scam for that reason. It is all about Gold for me. Human`s have been using gold for Year`s & Will continue to do so until the Lord come`s back home. The Internet has only been around for 40 year`s, Gold has been around for Billion`s. The choice is clear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad