Gennady Churilov???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Ovechkin was the youngest player to lead Dynamo Moscow in scoring with 13 goals. Does that answer your question?

NYRGoalieGlut*

pnep said:

I know that that wasn't for me, but that's in Russian. Then again the stats r the same, the first column is games, second, goals, third assists (I assume that letter stands for passes in Russian, right?), 4th is points, and 5th I don't know. The first 5 I believe is juniors, then it says #1 league, and the last one I'm not sure. Going from top to bottom of his height position etc. it says position-center forward (or center), DOB 05/05/87 (obvious), height 1 meter 82 centemeters (around 6 feet), wieght 80 kilograms (not sure of the conversion, I'll check), country-Russia, and school- Metalurg (Magnetagorsk) (Sorry for the spelling).

NYRGoalieGlut*

Komi#1 said:
Did he play in the Upper League last year ???

I know the question isn't to me, but it says #1 league for 2003-2004, I think that's an upper league (my guess).

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Komi#1 said:
Do you know this young russian player? Is he supposed to be a 1st rounder next year? Can i have a little description? Thanks a lot...i wanna know that cause he just got draft by my favorite junior team the Quebec Remparts.

He just turned 17, is listed at 6'1 176. Considered a playmaking center although I've never seen him play just what I read. Seems to have done well in his brief time in the 1st league.

NYRGoalieGlut*

Slay said:
Nope. Metallurg-2 it is farm team and it plays in the 1st league that ranks below Upper league.

Well I had no idea. I guess I was wrong, 1st league sounds cool though, lol.

Testify

Jun 24, 2004
Komi:

any clue if he will make the move the the Q this year?? I would luv to see him play in QC :)

remparts

Sep 15, 2003
Testify said:
Komi:

any clue if he will make the move the the Q this year?? I would luv to see him play in QC :)

In Le Soleil news papers, Roy said he got the confirmation from churilov and he will be with quebec remparts at the camp in august! Cant wait to see him and radulov play with hennesy! :)

its gonna be a very good year for us! In patrick we trust!

Testify

Jun 24, 2004
ya.. I had alot of fun going to the remparts match last season..

im going to go atleast 10 times see the remparts during the season. atleast Henessy is going to be healthy again

remparts

Sep 15, 2003
I have my season ticket and if radoluv, chirulov are as good as we can think... and if hennesy dont get hurt, we might break the crosbyanic dream! It would be so great! :handclap: :handclap:

Testify

Jun 24, 2004
sadly I dont have enuff $$ to buy a season ticket ( damn school ) eheheh but I will try to go as often as I can

:jump:

remparts

Sep 15, 2003
Héhé im studiying at laval universtiy! I know what you are talking about , its my first years that i got season tickets!

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I seen him play this year at the U17s in Newfoundland. He is awsome, two way, great in the offensive zone, has some flare, great character, not scared of rough stuff and physical play. He was Russias 2nd best player behind Anikeenko but he was great. If he comes to the Remparts they will have possibly one of the top 10 players in the QMJHL next year.

Testify

Jun 24, 2004
dunno if him and Radulov will move right away to the Q with the Remparts.. but if they do.. YAY :handclap:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Yeah they are coming. Quebec has an outside shot at winning it all.

Lavallee - Hennesey - Radulov
Churillov - Gagne - Melanson

Pretty good top 2 lines.

D is still young though.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
Testify said:
dunno if him and Radulov will move right away to the Q with the Remparts.. but if they do.. YAY :handclap:

I don't see Radulov making the move. He will probably be able to play in the super league, wich is way better then the QHJMQ. So I would say no for Radulov in the Q...To much to lose!

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Freaky Habs Fan said:
I don't see Radulov making the move. He will probably be able to play in the super league, wich is way better then the QHJMQ. So I would say no for Radulov in the Q...To much to lose!

He intentionally didnt sign a contract in the RSL to avoid the hassle it would take to come to North America.

If Patrick Roy took Radulov you know he will report. He had his pick of the litter with all his money.

pnep

Mar 10, 2004
Novosibirsk,Russia
League -- Tour. -- season -- Team Games - G - A - PTS - PIM
====================================================
J.- FinRus.Champ01(87born)A - 2001 - Metallurg87 - 4 - 14 - 11 - 25 - 2
J.- FinRus.Champ01(87born)A - 2001 - Metallurg87 - 3 - 9 - 4 - 13 - 2
J.- Fin01(87born) - 2001 - Ural-Siberia-87 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 10 - 4
J.- FinRus.Champ01(87born)A - 2002 - Metallurg87 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 8 - 2
J.- Fin01(87born) - 2002 - Metallurg87 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 7 - 2
1 L - 1 L Ural-Siberia04 - 2003-2004 - Metallurg-2 - 7 - 5 - 7 - 12 - 0
Inter. - 4 Nations Cup 03 - 2003 - Russia - 3 - 0 - 6 - 6 - 2