OT: General OT Thread #42: The Answer to the Ultimate Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashanesh

Nope.
Jan 29, 2010
Minnesota
So the city should put fire hydrants 30 ft from a crosswalk, effectively making it a 40 ft no parking zone.

20 ft really isn't that far away, it's basically the length of a full size extended cap pickup truck. It could be for safety reasons, it's hard to see around a some vehicles if you're trying to cross a street, especially for kids that are walking somewhere. Pedestrians annoy me as a driver, most seem to be oblivious to the world with their heads buried in their phones.

I just looked up some dumb laws for MN:
1. A person may not cross state lines with a duck atop his head.
2. It is illegal to sleep naked.
3. Oral sex is prohibited.
4. All bathtubs must not have feet.
5. Red cars may not drive down Lake Street (Minneapolis).
I guess my wife's heard of a few of these. :laugh:

Couldn't pass that one up, too easy.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Found on Reddit:

Sign at a Finland convention center last year

8QCgF8U.jpg

:laugh:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Anybody watch Mindhunter on Netflix? If you're into the psychology of serial killers, it's definitely worth a watch.

It's kind of intense. They don't even show any of the murders or anything, it's all interviewing these guys after the crimes have been committed. Some very chilling/unsettling moments throughout the show.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Anyone listen to any Barstool Sports podcasts? I was looking for something new to listen while at work and remembered them from their CC one night show. I like them a lot and they have enough shows and personalities that always make you laugh.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Any good bars in St Paul to watch tonight's Wild game?
How does this weather compare to Finland right now? It's a little colder here than normal for this time of year, but not a massive difference or anything.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
How does this weather compare to Finland right now? It's a little colder here than normal for this time of year, but not a massive difference or anything.

Pretty much the same. Just arrived in St. Paul after around 19 hours of trains and flights. :laugh:

Reactions: Minnesota
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad