GDT USA vs Latvia 2-15-06 9:00 PM Torino time, 3:00 P.M. EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Is Rafakski not playing? :dunno:

If its just a numbers game, I'm have no idea how Liles could make it but Rafalski can't.

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
Hockeyfan02 said:
Rout time!

Fresh from Walters and Kazha (Latvian singers)

The war is not over
Everyone knows it
Its just a reason to make you believe

That someones the loser
Someones the winner
To make us believe thats the way it should be

GO LATVIJA!

crashlanding

Nov 29, 2005
Chicago
Mr Brownstone said:
Why is Hedican playing ahead of Rafalski?
Rafalski got hurt in the game against Tampa last week, his ribs i think. He came back for the game against the Isles but he ended up leaving that game early.

He's probably just resting up, I don't think he'll miss much of the tourney.

Melrose_Jr.

Feb 27, 2002
Providence, RI
Visit site
SmokeyClause said:
It's busy season for me, so I am not going to be able to watch them game. Here's what I did.

I went here...

http://www.560webc.com/main.html

And downloaded surfernetwork. From there, I chose the WEBC and it brings up the hockey game after about 30-45 second of finding the best feed.

Thanks Smokey. Not really comfortable with the security of free downloads or Internet Explorer though.

Mr Brownstone

Aug 31, 2003
596 miles away
Nice stick by Schneider in the corner. The US has got to stop trying to be so fancy, especially Tkachuk. You're not a playmaker Keith, shoot the puck. They look like a group that hasn't played together. The passes are just a bit off and they're not feeling each other's tendencies yet. I am impressed with the legs that they've got though.

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
End of the first. Now this is what should be on prime-time on NBC. Fast-paced hockey with a loud crowd. Instead it's live on the USA network (but hey, FIGURE SKATING~! will likely be on the prime-time so you know...).

Television caveats aside, this is good hockey. Good period by Team USA, but they should tighten things up and be more pateint in setting up scoring chances. I think they'll score more goals that way.

crashlanding

Nov 29, 2005
Chicago
David Puddy said:
Then why were Gomez and Gionta playing with Tkachuk on the first US line-change, as well as a few seconds ago.
Its probably
Tkachuk-Gomez-Gionta
Rolston-Modano-Guerin

Laviollette, I think, said he'd keep guys who've played together together, so I'm guessing Gomez-Gionta NJ and Modano-Guerin Dallas. Even though they play on different lines in Dallas, they probably play together on the PP. I'm a little surprised that they don't switch Rolston and Tkachuk....they probably want some size on each line though.

MLH

Feb 6, 2003
The US is a lot faster than I thought they'd be. I like the forward mix and the defense is fairly solid.

Sakaarnis

Dec 19, 2004
Bay of smokes
Great game this far. Too many penalities from our side tho, if we can cut em in half theres a chance of a tie. STill, not bad at all and were capable of much more. WATCH OUT!!! :amazed:

btw Ozolins had an assist :eek:

MisterUnspoken

Vintage
Nov 10, 2002
New York
The game is on USA network if anyone doesn't realize that.

And good job Brian Gionta, that kid looks amazing on the ice. Team USA has to pick it up a tad and counter off that Latvian attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->