GDT: USA-Czech Republic, 7:30 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
BAuldie said:
Schwarz is NOT playing.. I don't know why you guys keep mentioning him.

2-0 now after another weak weak goal by Montoya.

Its probably because the guys on the radio broadcast keep saying schwarz is playing and commenting about it.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
kmad said:
Another Rangers goalie prospect bites the dust?

yea, if a player whole career is down to one tournament....but anyhow he still looks better than Schnieder :lol

Zetterberg4Captain*

USA is putting pressure on Czezh Rupublic right now its looking like they are going to score soon.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
Shots are 35-28 US midway through the third period. This period has been pretty much dominated by the US even though the Czechs seem to be coming on of late. Fritsche is playing an excellent game and is energizing the US comeback attempts.

Mxpunk

Jul 3, 2004
RPV, CA
What's the latest score? How much time left? I don't get it on TV over here, and I can't find a site with the real-time scores! Thanks!!!

BAuldie

Apr 5, 2004
Nanaimo, B.C.
I believe that means the Quarters matchups are Sweden vs USA and the winner plays Russia.. then Slovakia vs Czech Rep with the winner playing Canada.

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
Hmm these USA radio announcers just said Olesz is the captain of the Czech squad, I thought Vrana was named captain? Does anyone know for certain who the Czech's captain is?

chicpea*

19Yzerman19 said:
The other guy.

Yes, though the guys from the redzone feed apparently didn't realise this till midway through the third. :shakehead

Anyway, totally great game to watch. End to end action and great tending by Koutsky!

AgentNaslund*

horrible lag in this msg. board, holy shht.

anyways, that was an awesome game. Very bizzare, how the puck didnt seem to wanna pass the line, regardless of how many chances both teams, had. Very entertaining game. Thats the USA team I know.

AgentNaslund*

Crossbar said:
Hmm these USA radio announcers just said Olesz is the captain of the Czech squad, I thought Vrana was named captain? Does anyone know for certain who the Czech's captain is?

Olesz has the A.

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
AgentNaslund said:
horrible lag in this msg. board, holy shht.

Ah I thought maybe I was the only one with the bad lag, went so slow for me before I ended up doing a double post in this thread that I wasn't sure if I ended up deleting myself or not (thanks if any MOD deleted it for me).

AgentNaslund said:
Olesz has the A.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->