This game is definitely more exciting than the Canada game

some of the Czech offensive talents are fun to watch

SENSfreak_03

Aug 30, 2002
Regina, SK
Visit site
19Yzerman19 said:
Yes Czechs score! 1-0.

another questionable goal from montoya, hes gotta turn it around fast if the americans wanna win, not just the game, but the tourny, hes gotta step up. being a sens fan, i know all about questionable goaltending bringing down the whole team, no matter how good they are up front.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Mobey said:
Who's in goal for the Czechs??? IIHF says the backup, but I swear the announcers on the online broadcast keep saying it's Schwartz.

Its Their back-up.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
1-0 Czechs after 1 period. Both teams look pretty evenly matched. Pierre McGuire seems to enjoy ripping up Al Montoya, questioning his work ethic, positioning, and glove hand on a regular basis.

espo*

Different American squad tonight,they came to play.It's 1-0 but the effort is there.The Kessell kid can sure play,one on one he is more dangerous then Crosby to me.He's not an enviable assignment for any defender where he gets the puck with a 6-7 feet spread on them...he cranks up the wheels and with a lot of confidence and can burn you real quick...you don't want to be a defender that isn't close to him when he gets the puck anything other then 2-3 feet from him because he can make you look bad.you've gotta be right there with him when he gains possesion of that puck or you can be in serious trouble,his wheels are major and he can dipsy-doodle big time with the bisquit and make you look bad,i'm not even going to go into his shot and how he has the goal scorers smarts to get himself into position to unleash it.This is going to be a good game.Shwarz seems to be on top of things too....both teams skating well and playing physical

stockbroker

Dec 24, 2004
Maguire is hilarious. He reminds me a little of Jim Rome.

They sure love to rip Montoya's head off.

espo*

BAuldie said:
Schwarz is NOT playing.. I don't know why you guys keep mentioning him.

2-0 now after another weak weak goal by Montoya.
I just thought it was him,i know it looks bad but.....i am on my tenth beer however.

Thresher

Jun 30, 2004
HECK
Atta boy Kaspar. If the Czech's take this one, I can at least find solace in knowing the Sharks first pick put a puck past Montoya.

Zetterberg4Captain*

BAuldie said:
Schwarz is NOT playing.. I don't know why you guys keep mentioning him.

2-0 now after another weak weak goal by Montoya.

They are metioning his name because they are either asking why Schwarz isnt playing tonight or if he is in net. On another note Montoya has yet again let in a weak goal through the five hole :amazed:

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
wow, what a mad scramble that was. The Czech goalie made a nice stop and was on the ice while the US got multiple whacks at the puck and kept hitting his pad while he was looking at the boards. Czech's got a way with one there for sure.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
Fritsche ends the period with a beautiful shot to the top shelf after he kept on a two-on-one. 2-1 Czech's after two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad