GDT: Sweden vs. Kazakhstan, 11:30am Torino, 5:30am ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn_kemp*

I have the impression that E. Koreshkov got screwed on that breakaway attempt. I'm sure that in the NHL they would have called a penalty shot.

Anyway, Sweden is way too strong!

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
shawn_kemp said:
I have the impression that E. Koreshkov got screwed on that breakaway attempt. I'm sure that in the NHL they would have called a penalty shot.

Anyway, Sweden is way too strong!

Nope Alfie lifted the stick. No penalty.

The Slap Shop

Shop Like a King
Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
Legionnaire said:
Don't know. I thought it was pretty good so far. Then again I'm pumped for hockey to have started in the Olympics.

Well I am too. Maybe because I'm working on homework. My bright idea was don't do my homework. Fall asleep at 12 wake up at 2:30 then do my homework while watching the game. Who knows but I just thought it was Blah. I thought Alfredsson's shot while the accuracy was there it looked like it was a weak shot.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Belanger25 said:
Well I am too. Maybe because I'm working on homework. My bright idea was don't do my homework. Fall asleep at 12 wake up at 2:30 then do my homework while watching the game. Who knows but I just thought it was Blah. I thought Alfredsson's shot while the accuracy was there it looked like it was a weak shot.

Stickside low, not much the goalie can do.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Robertsson 4-ever said:
Doesnt work for me either. Damn. Guess I have to live with the swedish radio.

Do you use IE? I couldn't get it too work with Firefox but tried it in IEtab and then it worked. Looks like it's delayed 1 minute though.

C-J...*

3-0 after one period, but only 9 shots on gaol despite having 4 powerplays.

I´m not impressed, Hannula looked every bit as lost as I suspected, JJ didnt do anything.

Homer is a warrior, Sedins + Sammy was the best line, PÃ¥hlsson plays really physical.

Modin...did he even play? Same goes for PJ, didnt even notice them.

Sundin started off good, but dissapeared at the end of the period, Alfie did a great job on his goal, but looks a little unmotivated and/or tired.

Kenny Jönsson takes too long with the puck whenever he gets it.'

Lidström is paired with Öhlund :amazed:

Best defensive combo in the olympics, probably in the world.

EDIT;: Post number 666.

Number of the beast]

:madfire:

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
A pretty weak first period from both teams IMO. Sweden seems to be playing on 70% of their capacity. Still 3-0, looks like a solid win. Liv got a good start too.

Robertsson 4-ever

Jan 26, 2004
Wexio
Krm500 said:
Do you use IE? I couldn't get it too work with Firefox but tried it in IEtab and then it worked. Looks like it's delayed 1 minute though.

IEtab?

Well, I guess the radio is like 2 minutes delayed. NOw I got some pictures by webcam, haha.

quebec2

Dec 1, 2004
Manaus
www.hockeytime.net
1 st period stats:

01:42 Pen Tripping KAZ 55 Andrey Trochshinskiy
07:45 0-1 34 Daniel Tjarnqvist (Jorgen Jonsson,Tomas Holmstrom)
09:45 Pen Hooking KAZ 79 Fedor Polichshuk
10:46 0-2 11 Daniel Alfredsson PP
12:46 Pen Hooking SWE 8 Christian Backman
16:06 0-3 20 Henrik Sedin (Mikael Samuelsson,Daniel Sedin)
19:49 Pen Interference KAZ 12 Oleg Kovalenko

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
Starshollow said:
Hannula looked every bit as lost as I suspected

Agree, he doesn't fit in at all this far. The penalty called when he went down was pretty weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->