GDT: GDT Sign up Thread

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
After quite a bit of unfair criticism of someone making a GDT I'm surprised nobody has made this thread. So here is your chance to make a GDT, first come first serve, and I will fill it out as people claim their game.

Obviously Game 5, 6, 7 are only if necessary.

Series 1
Game #4: Cor
Game #5: Cor
Game #6: Loosie
Game #7: Cor

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'll take Game 4, simply because if we lose tonight, it would be time for a tdg sdrawkcab

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I'll take Game 4, simply because if we lose tonight, it would be time for a tdg sdrawkcab

Get to work on ms paint cor, it’s needs to be suitable for the powers that be to select our humble offering for the main boards to look at

Also please do it on MS paint or equivalent

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Get to work on ms paint cor, it’s needs to be suitable for the powers that be to select our humble offering for the main boards to look at

Also please do it on MS paint or equivalent

Attachments

• IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 3

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I'm gonna do the worst GDT ever.

Black marker freehand text on white background in paint :laugh:

My own drawings of the logos.

It will be titled "Is This Gud Enough?"

Please “go leefs go” and “save us ohstin maffyous”

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
After quite a bit of unfair criticism of someone making a GDT I'm surprised nobody has made this thread. So here is your chance to make a GDT, first come first serve, and I will fill it out as people claim their game.

Obviously Game 5, 6, 7 are only if necessary.

Series 1
Game #4: Cor
Game #5:
Game #6:
Game #7:

200.gif

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
If they lose, someone else should make it.

If they win, the same person should make it.

Im just a superstitious loser like that :)

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
If they lose, someone else should make it.

If they win, the same person should make it.

Im just a superstitious loser like that :)
Lol. The poster Daisy Jane made the GDT for game 2 & 3 so your superstition has already been proven wrong :P

Reactions: Loosie

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Didn't Budsfan do most of the GDTs for the past couple of months? (When we were winning.......sorry Cor, but superstition dictates you should bow out. :) )

BTW.....a gif of Ratboy's attempted two hander might be a nice addition for the Main Board folk. :naughty:

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Didn't Budsfan do most of the GDTs for the past couple of months? (When we were winning.......sorry Cor, but superstition dictates you should bow out. :) )

BTW.....a gif of Ratboy's attempted two hander might be a nice addition for the Main Board folk. :naughty:

I did a lot of them but I want others to put their own twist on the GDT, I only ask that people do this thread early, because there's a lot of twitter and other info that comes in pretty early and if a person making the tread drags it out until late in the day, all the info is impossible to retrieve and I might add that it starts to come in around 8- 8:30 AM., and an hour later than that and there can be 50 or more pieces of info pertaining to the game and I try to sort out the most relevant and post it.

Try to incorporate in the header, the time it is supposed to start (it varies) and I think the CBC is carrying all the games but if not add the channel it will be on.

This is just a suggestion but it has been successful for me............

Cheers! And Good Luck!

Reactions: TorMapleJays

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I'm gonna do the worst GDT ever.

Black marker freehand text on white background in paint :laugh:

My own drawings of the logos.

It will be titled "Is This Gud Enough?"

If its not good enough they will simply use the Bruins GDT like they did last game.

If you have no intention of doing a proper one that can be used on main playoff board header then perhaps someone else should do it.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Ah, so even if it has all the info, it needs to meet a certain visual standard.

Maybe I’ll just steal the Bruins GDT then

You have made some great past GDT Cor, so hopefully you come up with another beauty, and suggest you were only being sarcastic about signing up to represents the Leaf board and then mailing it in.

Remember its a privilege that HF is allowing the Leafs board GDT header to be used on main boards for the playoff thread. If we don't take it seriously we could lose that privilege.

Only posters that volunteer and are taking this seriously should apply to represent.

Last edited:
Reactions: TorMapleJays

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
If its not good enough they will simply use the Bruins GDT like they did last game.

If you have no intention of doing a proper one that can be used on main playoff board header then perhaps someone else should do it.

You have made some great past GDT Cor, so hopefully you come up with another beauty, and suggest you were only being sarcastic about signing up to represents the Leaf board and then mailing it in.

Remember its a privilege that HF is allowing the Leafs board GDT header to be used on main boards for the playoff thread. If we don't take it seriously we could lose that privilege.

Only posters that volunteer and are taking this seriously should apply to represent.
Did you copy and paste these?

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

What's the criteria?

Reactions: Liminality

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad