GDT: Russia vs. USA - Feb. 21, 8.30pm Torino, 2.30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
Nemchinov13 said:
Before the tournament, I thought that our chances against Canada were like 25-75. So, we're improving! :p:

I thought he meant it's 50% chance that Russia will play Canada tomorrow, not 50% that they will win if they play them.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Nemchinov13 said:
With all that I said about the need to beat Americans, I think that we should rest Nabokov and our injured defensemen. We cannot afford to have both Anton and Vitali out - they are our most physical defensemen and will be sorely needed against any opponent, but Canada in particular.

We have no choice but start Nabokov I think.. unless we want to lose.

Bryzgalov completely fell out of favour with Krikunov so it's between Nabokov and Sokolov. If we start the latter, you can forget about a big win..

Nemchinov13

Oct 19, 2002
Gravesend
Visit site
MOGiLNY said:
We have no choice but start Nabokov I think.. unless we want to lose.

Bryzgalov completely fell out of favour with Krikunov so it's between Nabokov and Sokolov. If we start the latter, you can forget about a big win..
I don't know, man. We're gonna have a QF in like 20 hours after the game...

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Nemchinov13 said:
I don't know, man. We're gonna have a QF in like 20 hours after the game...

well if you start Sokolov, you can forget about your theory about winning this game.. I've got no confidence in that guy..

Nemchinov13

Oct 19, 2002
Gravesend
Visit site
MOGiLNY said:
well if you start Sokolov, you can forget about your theory about winning this game.. I've got no confidence in that guy..
We could try to win this game with Sokolov in net. I was against throwing the game.

A good defense can make an average goaltender look impregnable (See the Finnish goaltenders, Khabi in TB, Brodeur in NJ). Anyway, the game is about to start. So our argument makes no sense. Who ever starts, starts and may God grant us victory

I love the crowd support : RO-SSI-YA!

Safir*

SensGuy said:
I say sit Volchenkov for this game, it's better to have him feeling better for the quarterfinals.

Well yeah...oohh...he's playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad