GDT: Russia - USA 8:38PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markov

Apr 16, 2004
Land of ice and snow
I'm trying to keep the faith, but in the back of my mind I'm worrying about Russia's chances. I can't help thinking something will go wrong...again. Everytime Russsia plays the US, we lose. I hope we can finally break this streak tonight.

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
Russia can win it if they do a few things right.
Americans can win it if they keep Russians in check.
Honestly, Russia has a better chance, considering the loss was a fluke, however, they need to come out with a solid plan and execute it. Otherwise, Americans can always steal the show. Even this team with Montoya.

p.s. Why ppl think it's gonna be a high-scoring game ? Just b/c the first one was doesn't mean second one will.

Russia 4 - US 1

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Markov said:
I'm trying to keep the faith, but in the back of my mind I'm worrying about Russia's chances. I can't help thinking something will go wrong...again. Everytime Russsia plays the US, we lose. I hope we can finally break this streak tonight.

We share the exact same thought.

I know that Russia's team is obviously better than the US, but I've got the feeling something will go wrong again because we're playing against the US. It's like a curse or something. :shakehead

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
im going to say 4-3 USA. Its going to be a GREAT game! I cant even watch it live cuz i have to WORK tonight, what BS..i wasnt suppose to but they called me since someone was sick, you can imagine how POed i am. Im not going to have time to watch the game until tomorrow at 5:30. Hopefully nobody will spoil the outcome of it...oh wait thats right i live in the US..nobody even knows about the game.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
FLYLine4LIFE said:
im going to say 4-3 USA. Its going to be a GREAT game! I cant even watch it live cuz i have to WORK tonight, what BS..i wasnt suppose to but they called me since someone was sick, you can imagine how POed i am. Im not going to have time to watch the game until tomorrow at 5:30. Hopefully nobody will spoil the outcome of it...oh wait thats right i live in the US..nobody even knows about the game.

when I work and there's a game on, I'm the one calling in sick :D

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
cover4.jpg

:speechles

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
I can't wait until tonight!!!! I had to cheer for the US last night so I could see Ovechkin, but now I'm wondering if that was the best thing after all...USA played pretty good last night and I'm not sure if Russia can win....guess we'll see...

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
As much as I would love to pay the USA back for last year (assuming Canada can get by the Czechs), I think I wanna see a Canada - Russia final. Not even to pay them back for the 2 years previous but just to see how Ovechkin and Malkin handle a big, tough, fast Canadian defensive crew. You would have to think that they would go head to head with Phaneuf and Webber most of the night. That would be fun to watch.

em1ss

Dec 27, 2004
PA, USA
Single elimination tournaments can be odd. Won't everyone be surprised if it's a Czech Russian final? :eek:

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Markov said:
What are you talking about?? In 2003 we beat them in semi finals by a good margin...We beat them at the World cup.
The US team never did well on the WJC except last year.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I think O'Sullivan's going to have a big game. Hopefully Montoya stands on his head and the U.S. pulls it off, so I can keep watching hockey.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Berkut ! Takich bolelschikov kak ty bolsche nado ! Eti canadzi i amiri tak usche saibale ! Blyt Schwedow wigrali i usche fawariti protiv Rossii pfffffff Laschari ! :banghead:

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
CSKA said:
Berkut ! Takich bolelschikov kak ty bolsche nado ! Eti canadzi i amiri tak usche saibale ! Blyt Schwedow wigrali i usche fawariti protiv Rossii pfffffff Laschari ! :banghead:
Da tyt odni sapliki ani bolelschiki blin. Vmesto tovo chtobi podderzhivat any tyt tol'ko rastrayvaut!

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Berkut said:
Da tyt odni sapliki ani bolelschiki blin. Vmesto tovo chtobi podderzhivat any tyt tol'ko rastrayvaut!

Negowori blyat ! Nado naschy komandy padderschiwjat ! Naschi sche rebjata ! Unas jest sila amerow b schopy sasynyt i tak i bydet ! Da blin nasch kapitan kamandy tak nastroit !!!!

Bsem lacham :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->