GDT: Kazakhstan vs. USA - Feb. 16th, 9:05 pm Local, 3:05 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
devsjunkie said:
He must have a soapbox with like six different heights, because he's at everyone's level when interviewing.

Maybe he has special boots with a hydraulics system to raise the sole (and thus his feet, making him seem taller) to adjust to other player's heights.

USA continues to go ahead on to win in the 2nd period, as they have another (their...fourth?) PP early on.

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
And Kazakhstan's only offensive chance this period was their player coming out of the box to a breakaway, which DiPietro steps out to cut the angle and easily prevent the chance. Leading, of course, to another Team USA shot.

Big Daddy

Dec 16, 2005
DevilFisch said:
Another penalty on Kazahkstan (I keep misspelling this, my apologies). Another PP for Team USA.

Whammo! Another Pierre McGuire slam! Can't wait for more of this!

Sometimes I can't help myself!

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
DevilFisch said:
Kazakhstan with ANOTHER penalty. It's a hook (woah, BIG surprise), America on another power play, I lost track, I'm guessing 7 this game so far?

They need to start finishing.

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
Rabid Ranger said:
They need to start finishing.

I agree this PP is looking more and more like the NJ Devils '03-04 power play: Just poor.

The period ends. It would be nice if Team USA made more of an effort on those power plays, but they're still up 3-0 and still dictating the pace of the game.

DevilsFan38

Apr 21, 2004
Jersey
Man, I go to physics lab, and I miss the second two goals. Hopefully they show the highlights later.

Sounds like USA is looking good, but they need to keep scoring to get that goal differential up.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
DevilFisch said:
I agree this PP is looking more and more like the NJ Devils '03-04 power play: Just poor.

The period ends. It would be nice if Team USA made more of an effort on those power plays, but they're still up 3-0 and still dictating the pace of the game.

That's why I wish Leetch would have been named to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->