GDT: Kazakhstan vs. Russia, Feb. 18, 11.30AM Torino, 5.30AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
russia's PP needs to move more; to often it's just the puck that moves. and sometimes the russians are playing on PP w/o calm--like they're desperate b/c they haven't scored on 5 on 3's--4 of them!!!!!!!

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Kovalchuk should be on the fourth line, not Ovechkin. Kovalchuk hasn't had a right for the entire tournament. He pretty much looks like Näslund did last tournament.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Chimp said:
Kovalchuk should be on the fourth line, not Ovechkin. Kovalchuk hasn't had a right for the entire tournament. He pretty much looks like Näslund did last tournament.

I think they are double-shifting Ovechkin, if Frolov is not playing. So Ovechkin plays both in the second line and in the fourth line.

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
as awkward as it is for me to say this (having Russia as my tip for gold) I think Kazakhstan deserves this match, their intensity has been great, they've defended well and generated some chance against a much stronger and should be better team

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Oooh, very close to 1-1 there. Nice dribbling by the Kazak player. Good double save by Nabokov. He has been perfect so far in his two games.

It's my fault Russia isn't winning by a bigger margin. I picked two Russian players for my dream team and jinxed the whole team. Has been the same the whole tournament. Guess what happened when I picked Vokoun as my captain in goal for Czech Republic vs SUI? I can mention I also picked Elias... *cough cough*.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Player of the game: Vitality Yemeryev. What a game. But the Russians bombarded him with alot of easy shots, virtually no screening at all. But he killed alot of 5v3. When you save over 50 shots, you do a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->