GDT: Canada vs Italy 1PM Torino Time, 7 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbert*

Everyone on the ice right now is from the NW Division.

Iggy scores, 1-0 Canada.

Tokyo Bucks

Jul 27, 2005
tokyo
CuJo#31 said:
^ This is the right link now

Argh, I'm not in Eurovision territory, I get blocked. Internet's supposed to be free, I tell ya, FREE!! (Is there a way around the block with anonymous proxy servers or something?)

Looks like (Canadian-)Italians are putting on a decent show early on :)

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Tokyo Bucks said:
Argh, I'm not in Eurovision territory, I get blocked. Internet's supposed to be free, I tell ya, FREE!!

Looks like (Canadian-)Italians are putting on a decent show early on :)

FOUR WORDS: Proxy host in Sweden:D

The Slap Shop

Shop Like a King
Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
Jimmi Jenkins said:
I second that F*** y** Nike, I hope you loose money

I was happy Sweden was wearing Normal jerseys. That made me happy inside. These Swift jerseys suck really. I couldn't even tell you it was Bertuzzi on that first PP. He didn't look huge as hell.

Steve L*

Jan 13, 2003
Southampton, England
Visit site
I have to say, I love watching hockey at a civilised hour and having you Canucks get up at an insane hour to see your team. :p:

The funniest thing though is the English commentator who also does football and ice dancing.

Dogbert*

Pronger muffs an easy pass and the Italians get their best chance of the night. I hope he doesn't make a habit of that.

Raimo Sillanpää

Mar 11, 2003
Espoo, Finland
Tuggy said:
Anyone know of a site that has the up to date boxscores of each game?

http://www.eurosport.com/

on the right there's a scorethingy, click on Olympics
then hockey, then select game.

Has live scores, brief comments:
eg:
12' Italy continue to hustle and Brodeur has to make a glove save. Blame it on enthusiasm for some and jet lag for others, but the shot count reads 7-5 for Canada. Not bad going for the hosts.
# 11' Smyth takes exception to a poke by the persistent Ramoser and both go off!
# 11' Italy captain Busillo diving to stop a shot by Pronger and fair play to the hosts for killing that penalty!
# 9'03 Only a cross-ceck by Borgatello (called a hold) can stop a sweet-moving Ryan Smyth and he draws the penalty

Can't listen but can follow both the Canada-Italy game and other games simultaneously.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Wow, Canada has had 3 powerplays and every single one has been a result of Italy having to hold Smyth down low. Give the poor guy a chance on the powerplay, Canada needs to simplify their game and Smyth is one of the best in front of the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad