GDT: Canada vs. Germany 20:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safir*

I wish Greiss all of the best to it make to the NHL one day, but today he will be pounded pretty badly. At home in the German DEL he faces AHL, ECHL scraps and cast offs among others. I don't have any hope tonight.

My prediction:

Maple Leaves: 5 (Hopefully the Sens can light the lamp.*g*)
Federal Eagles: 2 (Greiss get's pulled after the first 7 shots result in 2 goals.)

Auf Geht's Deutschland & Let's Go Canada :hockey: :hockey: :hockey:

PapaBear*

IM HEADING downtstairs to watch this in 45mins....i wont even be able to watch a full period, how pathetic is that

OilerOlli*

GermanGirl said:
I read that it will be Luongo indeed. I'm not happy about this! He's great.

Yes, and Germany had better experiences with Brodeur :D

Big Mama*

Steveorama said:
Hmmm...I suspect your Great Grandpa made a similar prediction prior to Vimy Ridge...
;)

:biglaugh: That was the very First Allied victory that started the winning streak.

Stone Cutter

Jan 10, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Truth Movement said:
Anyone know where I can get a streming radio feed for the game. I need to enjoy myself at work today.

same here... Got my MP3 player at the office, but I don't know if I can get a feed in the Ottawa region... anyone knows?

Safir*

NBHABSFAN said:
Apparently the CBC will cut away from this game in the 3rd for figure skating, and TSN will simulcast unless the game is real close. The CBC TV coverage is getting to me. :shakehead

Same with German TV. Can it get worse? Figure skating. :banghead:

Big Mama*

GuloGulo said:
But even Don Cherry can't sugarcoat Dieppe '42 :sarcasm:

Lord Mountbatten screwed that one up. Of course the IRA exacted the payback.

joe_shannon_1983*

CBC has mystic fairy-like music playing in the background before the start of this hockey game.

Like Tinkerbell music.

acr*

Gotta root for Germany after all the Canadians acted like morons after we tied(not lost to) Latvia.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
Bryan Hayward is the absolute worst color guy in sports. I had a headache after listening to him cover the Russia-Sweden game.

Why the hell is he doing this game now?

TV is going on mute :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad