GDT: Canada vs. Czech Republic - Feb. 21, 10:30 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KadoCH

Apr 18, 2004
CSKA said:
Oh boy the Czechs are so damn bad ..........its not like Canada plays great ofence hockey :dunno:

Careful what you say about the Czechs and Canadians, Russia is on a collision course with one of them and Canada is playing alot better today than they did the last two games.

Good rebound so far for Canada just got to play for 60 minutes.

Legolas

Apr 11, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Thanks for the commentary guys. I won't be able to watch the game until my lunch break.

I don't put a lot of stock in this game. I was only looking for Canada to bounce back with a good effort, win or lose, because the next game is going to be tough whether it's Slovakia, Sweden, or Russia. So I don't think the result really matters much to either team, but if Vokoun is playing badly, that's a concern, and if Canada had not generated any decent offence, that would also be a concern.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Legolas said:
I don't put a lot of stock in this game. I was only looking for Canada to bounce back with a good effort, win or lose, because the next game is going to be tough whether it's Slovakia, Sweden, or Russia. So I don't think the result really matters much to either team, but if Vokoun is playing badly, that's a concern, and if Canada had not generated any decent offence, that would also be a concern.

Canada is generating more offense (not including the two goals) in this period, than they have in the first period of both of the last two games.

Big Mama*

Agasthya said:
Mccabe and regher are a defensive pairing? That's a brilliant idea. Play our two worst defensemen in the tourney together.

And mcCabe had to bail out Reghr and blocked another shot. Reghr looks lost in coverage

Big Mama*

Why is every time Foote and Redden are on the ice the goalie has to make a big save?

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
Not a good day for the Czechs... Total domination in the Canadian end for almost 2 minutes and then play goes down to the other end and Pronger scores.

joe_shannon_1983*

KadoCH said:
Careful what you say about the Czechs and Canadians, Russia is on a collision course with one of them and Canada is playing alot better today than they did the last two games.

Oh man. Imagine a Canada vs. Russia quarterfinal game?

Some country, and their fans, would be in for a massive heartbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad