Value of: Gaudreau to Boston

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
If Calgary decides to shake things up.

A deal involving Gaudreau and maybe Bennett from Calgary and something like DeBrusk, Vaakanainen and picks from Boston.

Who says no? What's a fair price for Gaudreau?

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
No thanks,shaking things up would be 1v1, Debrusk is a non starter if we're talking Johnny Gaudreau

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
The Bruins just don't have that much intriguing prospect capital to make any significant moves. They have Pastrnak and McAvoy as elite young players and you aren't moving either. Then you have Carlo and Debrusk who aren't good enough to be the center pieces of a huge trade.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
How do the players you've offered even for in the Flames roster?

The Flames have Dube, Mangiapane, Valimaki, Andersson, and Hanifin all as young players in similar roles. Guys like Kylington can't even make the roster.

I suppose if you want to tank you trade Gaudreau for a guy with 3 points this season? If this is the return for Gaudreau you wait until next deadline.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Boston’s pieces that are unmovable are the ones we’re in need of. So, two first round picks (and then some) would have be involved if you want Johnny.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021
Bad trade partners. Boston doesn't have the high end prospects/rookeis to give for JOhnny.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
Gaudreau isn't for sale barring a significant overpayment.

Outside Pastrnak (which Boston won't like) I don't see anything Calgary would want in such a deal.

Bond

May 10, 2012
Yeah, Bruins don't have the right pieces, no fair trade could come together unless the Bruins have expendable center prospects with real potential

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Pastrnak.

I hope you are Joking . Unless you are like the Flames fan that argue Little Johnny no show ( Playoffs ) Hobbit is on McDavid's level . Don't get me wrong Gaudreau is a good player but until he proves he can do it in the playoffs he never going to have team overpaying for him .

Reactions: Devonator

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I hope you are Joking . Unless you are like the Flames fan that argue Little Johnny no show ( Playoffs ) Hobbit is on McDavid's level . Don't get me wrong Gaudreau is a good player but until he proves he can do it in the playoffs he never going to have team overpaying for him .

You can just do us a favor and leave your belittling comments regarding our star winger elsewhere. It's getting rather annoying.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
If Calgary decides to shake things up.

A deal involving Gaudreau and maybe Bennett from Calgary and something like DeBrusk, Vaakanainen and picks from Boston.

Who says no? What's a fair price for Gaudreau?

The Bruins and their fans would absolutely detest the game that Johnny Hockey brings.

I am sure they would love some Mangiapane though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad