Confirmed with Link: Gaudreau is the Flames' lone All-star

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Naw, well maybe partly but the players were pretty epic. Mario, Jags, Gretz, Mess, Coffey, Yzerman, Fedorov, Gilmour, Newy, Theo, Sakic, Bourque, even Forsberg & Lindros.

It was just a differen era and way more entertaining hockey than today.
Yeah, back then no one cared that they didn't play defense because no one could play defense :laugh:

WeegarUnderwood

Fan of Intangibles
Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C
For some reason I quite enjoy all of the all-star game festivities. But only when they're putting in a half-ways decent effort. I like the skills competition too.

Yeah I'm the same way. There's things I wished they changed, like having 1 guy from every team and the whole selection process really, but overall it's good fun imo. Something nice to have in the background at least haha

Woo go Johnny. Win a car or something

Reactions: Sk8M8

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Smith should have been there over Fleury, but it's no secret the league doesn't care about us. Vegas is a hot market right now, and they want more players from places that are going to get more ratings etc.

Honestly if they didn't guarantee one representative for each team, I wouldn't be shocked if Gaudreau got snubbed and we didn't have anyone going, as a way to knock at us for the arena situation

Gaudreau leads the Pacific in scoring by 3 points and is 11 points up on 4th, pretty sure he'd make the ASG regardless of the team requirement.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad