OT: Gatineau Olympiques games

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
How are they doing right now in the PO"s what round are they in? i might go check out Vincent Dunn.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
How are they doing right now in the PO"s what round are they in? i might go check out Vincent Dunn.

They're in the second round. Lost the first two games in Halifax and won last night in Gatineau. So Halifax is leading the series 2-1.

biffs

Jan 9, 2008
www.failrun.com
www.failrun.com
They play today and Friday, then back to Halifax to close out the series.
Tickets were $18, after paying an arm and a leg to the Sens this year its quite welcome. Also the atmosphere is wild the whole game, a constant buzz in the old barn.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
damn it today and friday dont fit in my schedule. hopefully a game happens on tuesday or thurs

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
They play today and Friday, then back to Halifax to close out the series.
Tickets were $18, after paying an arm and a leg to the Sens this year its quite welcome. Also the atmosphere is wild the whole game, a constant buzz in the old barn.

Someone's gotta say it. I went to Sens games in the lower 300's for 15, 17 and 18 dollars this year. You just gotta be smart with your timing, unless you're dead set on watching the leafs or habs.

Love the Bob though. It's super fun especially around this time of year. Poutine stands ftw.

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I was there last night, great atmosphere in there like it always has been.

It was my first time seeing Dunn live, and he did impress me. Showed some decent hands, is responsible defensively, and he gets into peoples faces. Not the biggest guy but he does use the body. I didn't really notice if his line was matched up against Drouin, but it sure seemed like Drouin was on the ice for more than half the game.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Olympiques lost last night 4-2, they are 3-1 down in the series Jonathan Drouin had 3assists.

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Damn.. wish I had known.. my buddy is a big Mooseheads fan but he's out of town till Saturday. Would have definitely gone to Game 5 on Friday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad