Status
Not open for further replies.

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
Anyone have a inside track as to how the Kings are addressing their goaltender situation. I have Garon in my pool...and can only make one trade. Garon is very cheap and I can`t break cap. Labarbera and Miller are two goalies I can trade for. I would go after Miller hands down if he wasn`t injured. But does anyone know if they are saying Labarbera is going to be the number one. Or is it going to be like in Minnisota where they go with whoever is hotter?

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
For the 1 millionth time it is a rotation: 1 game Garon 1 game Labarbera. If either ends up being the starter he wont player over 50 games

Old Hickory

No one knows at this point. Labarbera started his third in a row last night and got torched (mostly because of the effort of the team in front of him)
Labs is clearly outplaying Garon at this point. If you had to choose between the two for more quality starts, more wins and a lower GAA, at this point. It's Labarbera

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
It has been stated over and over again neither is the starter. Labarbera was rewarded for playing well but AM has multiple times clearly said he would like both golies playing 41 games

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
AnThGrt said:
It has been stated over and over again neither is the starter. Labarbera was rewarded for playing well but AM has multiple times clearly said he would like both golies playing 41 games
Labarbera has started 4 games in a row. I think it is safe to assume he has the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad