Games you are currently playing: ROUND FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I've put a ton of time in Path of Exile following their 3.0 expansion release. Best ARPG out there by a country mile; love this game. Free to play as well, but not pay to win at all.

I booted up Path of Exile with a friend last night. We had a blast.

I recall trying it oh...years ago?...and thought it was pretty interesting. I'm digging it this time around.

What a bargain though. Free and (at least so far) tons of fun without needing to spend a dime to get around ******** annoyance mechanics like so many free to play games.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Just picked up a couple used Xbox games

Final Fantasy XV - Thought this looked cool so I sort of impulse bought it. I played a couple of the older games (FF4 and Crystal Chronicles) so not much experience with the franchise but I liked the idea of the open world. So far its been really fun.

Some open world games I've played I tend to just stick to the main story, but so far the side quests in this have been really accessible and fun and rewarding.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Dishonored has a few quirks in its AI where you should never be spotted yet somehow are by enemies half a kilometer away.

That being said, I eventually learned how to be good at stealth simply by taking it slow and really watching how the guards travel through the environment.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I now have a guide for Dishonored, therefore a clue what to do, and I'm enjoying it much more.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I couldn't get into Dishonored 1 or 2. Not sure what it was but it just never really hooked me.

Picked up Friday the 13th to play with one of my coworkers, pretty fun game and a neat concept.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Off and on with Horizon: Zero Dawn. Lovely time sink, but not nearly as invested in it as I was lead to expect.

I thought about picking that up today. Instead I picked up FF XII: Zodiac Age. My wife (much to my surprise as I have never seen her even vaguely interested), picked up Injustice 2.

Also, just started FF XII and I noticed that some of the music closely resembles the music from Final Fantasy Tactics.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I thought about picking that up today. Instead I picked up FF XII: Zodiac Age. My wife (much to my surprise as I have never seen her even vaguely interested), picked up Injustice 2.

Also, just started FF XII and I noticed that some of the music closely resembles the music from Final Fantasy Tactics.

They take place in the same world so that makes sense.

Scygen

Jun 12, 2014
Calgary
Played the Demo for the second Styx game. Thought it was pretty fun, but I think I'll wait for the next sale..

Anyone played the first one? worth it?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Rainbow Six: Siege (excited for new season)
Heroes of the Storm (as always)
Escapists 2 (doing a coop playthrough. First prison was really fun so far)

I just bought PUBG to play with my brother so I guess we will see how that is

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Playing PUBG pretty much every day. New Hot Shots Golf releases on Tuesday so I'll definitely put some time into that as well as NHL 18 and Destiny 2. Pretty excited for the upcoming few weeks.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Currently going through the back catalog and doing Dust: An Elysian Tail.

Great value for the $3 sale price. Really enjoying it.

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
After taking an extended break from it because of The International 2017 and the wanting to play DotA that comes with it, I'm back to my SL1 playthrough of Dark Souls III as of yesterday.

Took down Champion Gundyr after a number of tries last night, what a great fight that one is. Either Aldritch or Dragonslayer Armor next; haven't decided.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I'm playing Mass Effect. It seems rather overrated. It has an interesting story that a lot of time and love was poured into, and the similarities to the later Dragon Age: Origins are striking, but the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired, with its arcade combat and watered down tactics. It's interesting enough that I'm sticking with it, but boring enough that I'm plowing through only the main missions and skipping much of the dialogue. On the bright side, though, I'm getting pretty good at riding elevators and all of those years building up my Frogger skills are really coming in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->