Games you are currently playing: ROUND FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Bloodborne, and then I'm planning on starting the No More Heroes series. After that, probably whatever sounds the most interesting on my stupidly long backlog of games.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Bloodborne on PS4 and likely for couple months at least. Love it.
DA:I on PS3, already platinum on PS4 but wanted to run a different class through nightmarw.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Bloodborne. P4G. Going to try and get some Final Fantasy Type 0 in here in the next day or two.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Back to Titanfall for a bit after the free DLC offer. Man I forgot how annoying that stupid Smart Pistol can be. :laugh:

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Boson X

Hardcore gaming, I know. Beat the last challenge though, so probably going to go back into Cities: Skylines or start up Hotline Miami 2 next.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
In the end game of my first run of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Been playing it for a good two months straight. Looking forward to ending this thing, but at the same time want to start a Nightmare run with a different class.

I'll Probably just go back to DA:Origins and clean up the trophies I missed, play DA 2 which I never have.

Valient Hearts, and Disney Infinity I play otherwise. VH when my kid goes to bed, DI when he's awake and wants to see me smash things with Baymax. Or Buzz, or Ralph, or whatever he takes off the base and puts on. He's 2. But at least I have something to do.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
LoZ Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I'm liking ST a slight be more so far, as there's a stronger humor factor with Zelda as a companion, and I find it clever to use the mic to control the flute, in PH, you just use the mic to blow out candles to open some doors.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
I've been playing entirely way too much Bloodborne. This is probably my new favorite from the Souls games, surpassing Demon's Souls for me.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
In the end game of my first run of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Been playing it for a good two months straight. Looking forward to ending this thing, but at the same time want to start a Nightmare run with a different class.

I'll Probably just go back to DA:Origins and clean up the trophies I missed, play DA 2 which I never have.

Valient Hearts, and Disney Infinity I play otherwise. VH when my kid goes to bed, DI when he's awake and wants to see me smash things with Baymax. Or Buzz, or Ralph, or whatever he takes off the base and puts on. He's 2. But at least I have something to do.

I get bored/annoyed really quickly playing Valient Hearts... I don't find it that good.

Zodiac

Jul 6, 2003
currently playing:

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

soon to play:

Diablo 3 (a new big patch coming in a week or so)
Alien Isolation (picked it up a few days ago when it was on sale on Steam)
Depth (new patch came out with new changes, so i gotta check em out)

so the game plate is pretty full for now.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Restarted Tomb Raider, this time on Xbox one. I had previously got about a third way through on PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->