Games Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I have now updated the files.

For those who want to change their lines before the season re-starts, you may now get the updated GM files in the usual spot.

Just remember, Wednesday is the new start, you got about 24-36hrs left till the restart.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Donga said:
I have now updated the files.

For those who want to change their lines before the season re-starts, you may now get the updated GM files in the usual spot.

Just remember, Wednesday is the new start, you got about 24-36hrs left till the restart.

Couple of question,

1) did you update all the trades?
2) did you add 5 rest days as you indicated earlier.

I am getting the same roster as before.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Brock said:

WTF??!!!! :dunno: :dunno:

I made sure I uploaded everything onto the server.... DAMN!!

Ok... I got class now will upload the files onto yahoo later for convience sake later...

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I haven't uploaded to Yahoo...

but I've re-uploaded to the server... Now try it... It should be correct now...

The web pages should contain the transactions made. The Rosters page should now show the changes as well. If further problems... please post it on here or on yahoo...

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Donga said:
I haven't uploaded to Yahoo...

but I've re-uploaded to the server... Now try it... It should be correct now...

The web pages should contain the transactions made. The Rosters page should now show the changes as well. If further problems... please post it on here or on yahoo...

The transactions still havent effected the actual rosters...lol

Thats very weird. Dion you gotta be pulling your hair out on this one.

BiLLY

Mar 3, 2002
You have to change the links on the main page from "HFNHLRosters" to a lowercase "hfnhl". Then it will be fine.

Billy

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Brock said:
The transactions still havent effected the actual rosters...lol

Thats very weird. Dion you gotta be pulling your hair out on this one.

AAAAHH YAAAA!!!!!!

I'm such as Bodoh!! Gee Bi !!!!! I must have forgotten to save the league to create those files... As I'm a tad busy atm, expect it to be uploaded tommorrow which means that Simulations start on Fri.... :)

*Thinks about what he just got himself into :cry: *

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Third time lucky...

Ok I haven't updated the webpage yet but I've uploaded the zip file for it which means all rosters when loaded up on the Editor should be correct. This time I tried it myself. :teach:

If this doesn't work... Write a text file titled "lines.txt" and stick it in your folder in yahoo. That way we can get this freqkn league started this Thursday. I know I said Fri but I want ot start Thursday which should give everyone enuf time. :)

Brock, if you say that it doesn't work, I will personally spread vicious rumors about your anti-terrorist antics :yo: And one more thing brock, I didn't exactly change your roster because you didn't do any trades from memory, Plus I don't do the lines until game day.

Hasnain, You should now have Pasi Nurminen on your roster in Editor. Please check that out. I've given 7 rest days instead of the 5 originally. I couldn't count you see. What a lot good this engineering degree taught me :cry:

Also, Everyone should be at almost 100% health except for those long term injuries. Be sure to check your health of your players in Editor. You can do so by being in the rosters section and double click on the player to find out.

I hope this works. *fingers cross*

Last edited:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Thanks for all the hard work, Dion! According to Drew some of these sim idiosyncracies will only start to make sense once you've run and loaded a few days' worth of games, so don't feel discouraged if it's seeming a little crazy right now!

Out of curiosity, I don't suppose you've seen anything from Josh about a trade submitted to him for review prior to the All-Star break, between New Jersey and Columbus? I haven't heard anything back, and don't see it reflected in the transactions or the roster files...

BiLLY

Mar 3, 2002
Doug I was wondering the same thing about a trade between SJS and OTT

Billy

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
Donga said:
Third time lucky...

Ok I haven't updated the webpage yet but I've uploaded the zip file for it which means all rosters when loaded up on the Editor should be correct. This time I tried it myself. :teach:

If this doesn't work... Write a text file titled "lines.txt" and stick it in your folder in yahoo. That way we can get this freqkn league started this Thursday. I know I said Fri but I want ot start Thursday which should give everyone enuf time. :)

Brock, if you say that it doesn't work, I will personally spread vicious rumors about your anti-terrorist antics :yo: And one more thing brock, I didn't exactly change your roster because you didn't do any trades from memory, Plus I don't do the lines until game day.

Bring on the anti terrorist antic rumours...lol

Still didn't update for me, through the zip files. I did actually make two trades that would effect my roster. I sent Pascal Trepanier to Vancouver for a pick(got him to 66 OV) and acquired Stephane Quintal from Phoenix for Greg Black and a pick (got me to 66 OV). I also traded prospect Kyle Rossiter to Nashville for a few pics. All three are reflected on the Trade Centre, but not on the transactions page. There actually appear to be quite a few that appear on the Trade Centre page but not on the transactions page Dion.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Are the rosters supposed to have updated entirely? I acquired Pascal Trepanier (listed on the Trade Board) but he's not on my roster, but Tugnutt who I have also acquired is.

Also, kind of a question for Doug....what happened to the waiver claims put in before the extended break. Colin Forbes and Tony Hrkac were among the guys on waivers, what happened there?

HFNHL Red Wings

Guys please be patient I'm sure Dion has alot to work through. The simulator can be a bit finicky at times. I'm sure all will be resolved in short order.
Dion if you're hitting any snags that aren't covered in the document let me know and I'll try and walk you through them.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Look at the transactions page. The last three transactions were sent to me. So Sean, the Trepanier trade were not sent to me and I don't know anything about it. You will have to ask Doug about that.

That goes the same for the trades that have been stated for this thread. However, I will use the trade board as a reference, as I update the files this time. So that get these deals through. The hfnhl zip files are hunky dorie for the moment coz Tugnutt is VAN. Sorry for the inconvience.

Drew, thanks for offer of help. EVerything is straight forward so far except for a certain whinging GM's stating that they don't have certain players for their playoff runs *cough Brock cough * not to name any names or anything :).

Doug, As for the trade between you and NJ, I did finally get will be doing now as I write. This it won't be updated till tomara coz got a class in about 1/2 hr. Also, what about the waiver claims. Also, I would like to add Pierre Turgeon to that list that Sean had up about the waiver claims as well. ???

Finally, I'm going to delay the games a bit longer, until I can get all these missed transactions done. I will give everyone ample time to reset lines and what not before I start simming games.

Which means, Brock did I see you on tv giving a brown eye to the police officer there in one of the rallies that you participated in... :rolly:

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
Donga said:
Which means, Brock did I see you on tv giving a brown eye to the police officer there in one of the rallies that you participated in... :rolly:

Who else could it have been.

The Police Officer told me that Raffi Torres was the reason the Oilers wouldn't make the playoffs.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Uploaded files with what should all the transactions... So enjoy... I expect to start this Fri then??? This is assuming I haven't missed anything...

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Donga said:
Uploaded files with what should all the transactions... So enjoy... I expect to start this Fri then??? This is assuming I haven't missed anything...

Don't think the Zip file got uploaded...

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
please try it again...

you might have got it on the re-upload... Coz Ville said to me it worked...

So try again.. if not refresh page...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad