Games Starts Fri...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
A few teams needs to get new lines in due to trades and injuries... I start Fri afternoon around 4pm (Perth time GMT +8). Which means, East NA should get theres in before they sleep, Euro's do it before breakfast, fellow Australians you have no excuses. :)

The only player with a serious injury is Barret Jackman so if you have an injury recovery make sure you update your lines...

I hope to see most of the dates change for new lines... :teach:

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Donga said:
A few teams needs to get new lines in due to trades and injuries... I start Fri afternoon around 4pm (Perth time GMT +8). Which means, East NA should get theres in before they sleep, Euro's do it before breakfast, fellow Australians you have no excuses. :)

The only player with a serious injury is Barret Jackman so if you have an injury recovery make sure you update your lines...

I hope to see most of the dates change for new lines... :teach:

I have no access to the GM editor until Monday morning North American EST. Currently I should have no issues with my roster since I've made no trades or have any injury problems. In the event that something happens while I'm flying over the Pacific on Sunday can either you or Josh make the appropriate changes for me.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Less than 7hrs to go...

A few teams that are playing today still need to get their lines in... Thanks alot to those that have put in new lines.

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
donga...great job...let me know if you require any assitance.

sorry I couldn't take it over, but work makes me "inconsistant"

I hope you got my lines...I'm going on a 2nd half rush...I hope ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad