Games on USA TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResidentAlien*

I dont know about where you live,Im currently living in Washington state and I can't beleive that ESPN or any station isnt carrying at least the USA games....oh wait...ya,,I can beleive it

Where are you (yanks) watching the games? Or do you care?

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
ResidentAlien said:
I dont know about where you live,Im currently living in Washington state and I can't beleive that ESPN or any station isnt carrying at least the USA games....oh wait...ya,,I can beleive it

Where are you (yanks) watching the games? Or do you care?
No we are not watching them and yes we do care

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I think people are just paying to watch them online...i don't think anyone is carrying the games on tv here

ResidentAlien*

FLYLine4LIFE said:
Yup...only way people from the US can watch games in online.
Thats what I figured, time to use a sick day, I want to see that game tomorrow -US vs CAN
has anyone used that media zone, how is the quality?

sk84fun_dc

Nov 4, 2004
Has anyone downloaded a game from Mediazone once it has been archived? How long should it take? I think I need an upgrade - my computer was not happy downloading the game from yesterday.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
ive been watching them online - ive been surprised that its pretty good. the commentating has gotten better, its all euro's butchering the language - but its improved and actually gotten pretty funny..."the ice is ....as you see wet behind the net so not.... so nearly perfect but.... THIS IS MAYBE NEARLY PERFECT SHOT FROM THE PLAYER!!!!....no....it is not perfect...but is good." :)

i keep waiting for him to break out a verse of "berserker".

otherwise, if you download the whole game and then watch insyead of watching the streaming the quality of the picture improves quite a bit. it isnt hdtv, mind you, but all the players become much more clear and the puck can be followed. so maybe nearly perfect.

ResidentAlien*

bleedgreen said:
ive been watching them online - ive been surprised that its pretty good. the commentating has gotten better, its all euro's butchering the language - but its improved and actually gotten pretty funny..."the ice is ....as you see wet behind the net so not.... so nearly perfect but.... THIS IS MAYBE NEARLY PERFECT SHOT FROM THE PLAYER!!!!....no....it is not perfect...but is good." :)

i keep waiting for him to break out a verse of "berserker".

otherwise, if you download the whole game and then watch insyead of watching the streaming the quality of the picture improves quite a bit. it isnt hdtv, mind you, but all the players become much more clear and the puck can be followed. so maybe nearly perfect.
thats awesome, it will remind me of watching some of the Center Ice NHL games from someof the newer markets..;)
Thanks for tip!

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
sk84fun_dc said:
Has anyone downloaded a game from Mediazone once it has been archived? How long should it take? I think I need an upgrade - my computer was not happy downloading the game from yesterday.
it took about 45 minutes for me to download the game - and i have dsl. not as fast as i wouldve liked - but it was worth it. id watch a different game streaming until it was loaded, either that or dowload one game, watch it while downloading another. i started downloading my first one right before bed - so ive had one to watch ready while downlading others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad