Game worn Martin Gelinas Jersey

superhakan

Gaudreauby Baker
Dec 2, 2008
If you can get your hands on a 03-04 jersey you can get it crested at most jersey cities or any other sports store.

PStronge

Jun 1, 2006
:blush: my mistake, I wasn't clear in my request.. I'm hoping to find a game worn Gelinas jersey, sold by meigray.com back in the day.. Thanks for the reply SH :)

If you can get your hands on a 03-04 jersey you can get it crested at most jersey cities or any other sports store.

PStronge

Jun 1, 2006
Finally scored a Canucks jersey, how's my luck going to be for a red or black Flames Gelinas jersey?

PStronge

Jun 1, 2006
I have a Gelinas jersey that I wore during a game. Does that count?

me0ckp.jpg

PStronge

Jun 1, 2006
too true, but all lingering bitterness aside (and I have it too), the game 6 jerseys were auctioned on the NHL auction site, the players got to keep their game 7 shirts and Marty collects his own jerseys. I don't expect to see either anytime soon

Aug 3, 2010
6 years (and more, probably) of dedication later...

Congratulations!

PStronge

Jun 1, 2006
LOL at security.. It came up on kijiji..

and the search was actually almost 11 years by the time it came around
:help:

xMatMcC

Jun 27, 2014
NL
Does anybody know what brandname the black "Flaming Horse" alternate jerseys were? I've seen some CCM, KOHO, and another brand and wasn't sure which one was legit. Thanks

PStronge

Jun 1, 2006
Does anybody know what brandname the black "Flaming Horse" alternate jerseys were? I've seen some CCM, KOHO, and another brand and wasn't sure which one was legit. Thanks

up til 2004, the Flaming Horse had Koho on the back of the neck. CCM did the white jerseys. After the lockout, starting 2005-6 season, all jerseys had the reebok logo. Possible exception would be the 99-00 season that has the 2000 patch, they were made by TPS, Tournament Player Series, just that one year

Last edited:

xMatMcC

Jun 27, 2014
NL
up til 2004, the Flaming Horse had Koho on the back of the neck. CCM did the white jerseys. After the lockout, starting 2005-6 season, all jerseys had the reebok logo. Possible exception would be the 99-00 season that has the 2000 patch, they were made by TPS, Tournament Player Series, just that one year

Thanks man!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->