Game Worn 67's Jersey's

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I have a rather large Ottawa 67's Game Worn jersey collection that I am looking to thin out.

The only problem is I don't really have barber pole jerseys as these are usually purchased by the players family. So, they are primarily all white jersey's.

So, if you are looking to add to your own collection, let me know and I will send you a list of what player, style, and aproximate year the jersey was used. Most are from their rookie year. The year's start around 1993 and go through to around 2009. Only the jerseys from the latter years have the authenticity patch but you can clearly tell they are all game worn since they have the triple stitching and fighting strap. That combined with the unique 67's design and the fact no one was selling the heavy triple stitch jersey as a fan jersey, you will know they are authentic. Also, many of them have playoff and finals/Memorial Cup patches on them from the years they were contenders.

I can also send pictures.

Prices are negotiable. I'd rather someone get some good use out of them rather than leave them stacked in my closet.

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
My coach is actually Pete Stevens (former 67), so unless you had a cheap jersey I could buy for him as a joke :laugh:, I've never really been big into junior hockey because it's almost never on near me.

staubitz

Apr 30, 2015
Any Brad Staubitz (2004-05) jerseys by any chance? He played the latter half of the season in Ottawa after being traded from the Greyhounds.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Any Brad Staubitz (2004-05) jerseys by any chance? He played the latter half of the season in Ottawa after being traded from the Greyhounds.

No. I typically bought rookie jersey's that would be good for 2-3 years.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
What about Matt Foy, Lou Dickinson, Brian Campbell, or Cody Ceci? (Random group, I know)

Craig Hiller
David Bell
Chris Despatis
Nick Boynton
Lance Galbraith - not for sale!
Mark Bell
Joe Talbot
Miguel Delisle
Brendan Bell
Russ Moyer
Matthew Albiani
Rodney Bauman
Adam Smyth
Mark Mancari
Kyle Wharton
Pat Daley
Elgin Reid
Jamie McGinn
Matt Lahey
Tyler Cuma
Ryan MArtindale
Tyler Toffoli
Steven Janes

I may be missing a couple but that is a pretty accurate list.

nicholas66

Oct 8, 2018
Hello there,i would be interested in the Ottawa 67' game worn jerseys,the whole lot

Can you please let me know what would be available and the price please

Thanks alot

Nick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad