Game day thread of the WCH2004 Final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
Not sure why you'd want to read it (all international tourney game day threads here are flamefests), but here it is:

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=103379

Searching hint: The board that's currently called "World Junior Championships" is normally called the International Tournament board. During tourneys it's renamed and moved towards the top of the boards. It's easy to find game threads (usually) by doing an advanced search putting in the names of the countries involved and limiting your search to that board.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Sotnos said:
Not sure why you'd want to read it (all international tourney game day threads here are flamefests), but here it is:

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=103379

Searching hint: The board that's currently called "World Junior Championships" is normally called the International Tournament board. During tourneys it's renamed and moved towards the top of the boards. It's easy to find game threads (usually) by doing an advanced search putting in the names of the countries involved and limiting your search to that board.

Thanks a bunch! However, I did figure out the board name thing, after some time. It was a bit confusing.

I want to read it, because I was at the ACC watching the game, and couldn't pay attention to all the details of the game, because I was so immersed in it. This way I'll get to peek at the details too. I don't mind flaming, as Finns have nothing to be shamed of in that game. :)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Boucicaut said:
Thank you. I tried even google already, to no avail.

Edit: The url above turned out to be about the World Junior Championship final game form 2004, not about the World Cup of Hockey 2004 Final game between Finland and Canada :(

Oh, oops. All these W's and H's and C's in abbreviations and such are confusing :teach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->