Pre-Game Talk: Game 82 - Leafs vs Habs, Saturday Night HNIC 7pmEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
So true, even Babcock has stated how much rest they've gotten and that their likely the most rested team in the league. Playing this one game can't hurt unless someone actually gets hurt. Play to win.

I'd still like to give Hainsey the night off if Dermott is back. That being said put Carrick with Reilly and ice as close as possible to the playoff lineup.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i swear i am going blind, i looked for the pre-game thread three times. sorry @Mugzy97 wasn't trying to snipe you or anything.

like i said - i'd sit everyone but Marleau but play him like 2 minutes.

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
I Believe it’s Thursday if it’s Tampa or Friday against Boston, which is pretty dumb if you ask
Me. That’s way too much time in between..

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Probably could just ask Hainsey if he wants to play or not.

I want what's best for the team so i don't care about Hainsey's opinion

He looks overworked, he's gotten worse as the season has progressed and if resting him may help sit his ass

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
well this one is it game 82! what a season so proud of the boys they had a great year, set some records, just escape injury, and get ready for our opponent in round 1, GO LEAFS GO!

Reactions: Mugzy97

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Man I can't believe the season is over already. It feels like it was not long ago I was watching pre-season super pumped and hopeful for a huge year. Now we have at least 4 more games left. Let's make these count and give them hell because the offseason is unforgiving and I will be bored to tears.
GLG!!!

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
Sad that a game against the Habs on a Saturday night has only generated 2 pages of pregame discussion thus far. Guess it's truly "meaningless" for many fans, but I hope the game has meaning for the team and they play a good game in preparation for the playoffs.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I’d prefer to see Montreal pick 6-10 th in the draft, rather than in the top 5.

GLobello

Dec 1, 2015
I don't understand all the talk about taking everybody out to rest them. After tonight the first game of the playoffs won't be until Thursday. That's 4 days off. Play your playoff lineup tonight and accept nothing less than pounding the crap out of Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad