GDT: Game 81 VGK @ Oilers 6pm Whitecloud debut

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Let me find the source I read.
I'm sure it's correct.

If Haula's coming in, they've got to "injure" someone else or send Pirri to Chicago, or it will count as one of the four AHL call ups. I'm sure they want those in their pocket. Eakin sitting out due to something makes sense.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'm sure it's correct.

If Haula's coming in, they've got to "injure" someone else or send Pirri to Chicago, or it will count as one of the four AHL call ups. I'm sure they want those in their pocket. Eakin sitting out due to something makes sense.

From Lawless' Midday Fix:

"Notes: Head coach Gerard Gallant was unsure which of his goalies would play tonight. He indicated center Cody Eakin would rest tonight and Erik Haula would be back in the lineup."

I saw a puck come VERY close to Eakin's skate Tuesday night ;););)

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Looking forward to seeing my buddy and former teammate Zach Whitecloud make his debut tonight
That's pretty awesome, someone here posted that the Knights flew his dad out last week so I assumed he'd get some ice time this season. Glad he's getting it tonight.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
That's pretty awesome, someone here posted that the Knights flew his dad out last week so I assumed he'd get some ice time this season. Glad he's getting it tonight.
His mom and some family friends began driving to Edmonton from Brandon yesterday, exciting time for the family!

Definitely a hard working kid, who has proved many people wrong.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Could be an ugly night.

GcatcrashCERT.gif

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I've missed everything so far.

How's Whitecloud look? I assume he's getting some decent time against McD if he's really on the first pairing like everyone expected.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
On the Edmonton feed, there was still snow on the ground outside the arena. (I think that's what the white stuff is called.)

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad