GDT: Game 80: Stars @ Sharts | Tuesday, April 3rd | 9:30pm CT | "Is this thing on?"

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
TV: FSS+, NBCSCA+, Sportsnet One
Radio: The Ticket 1310 AM/96.7 FM

We know where to find Burnside talking about the Stars just having bad luck
We know where to find Heika
Shapiro is pretty good look him up
Stepneski is whatever

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Stepneski has never been a big opinion guy, especially now that he works for the Stars. But I still think he's one of the better writers/reporters for the Stars, goes well out of his way to give fans information. Shapiro has sort of come out of no where and now is one of the go-to guys for Stars fans, it's just a shame 90% of his stuff is behind a pay wall.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Lehtonen questionable to return. Honestly kinda hope he doesn't play the rest of this season

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Stars vets just killing it tonight so far, eh Hitch?
If this is what Hitch gets out of these guys when he makes a point about wanting to win these games, I think it says a lot about how well his message is getting through. The Stars can’t do anything with the puck. They look sloppy and only mildly interested.

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Its criminal that John Klingberg isn't participating in playoff hockey this year. Ugh.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Reminds me again of all the late nights the Stars have made it worth to watch those west coast games. I have to say, I didn't see that coming.

For as hard as we have been on Benn, yes, he had a slump, but not when the Stars were losing. But all players have slumps, and his year end totals say he is not in decline yet. Statistically, he should be soon, but we hope his specialness extends to longer productivity.

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
I realize he is to blame aswell but Benns face after the game says it all, it wasnt just that he didn't smile or celebrate, it was just pure frustration and disappointment.

NiftyMits

Mar 24, 2018
Im a leafs fan but I was looking at the standings and wondering something. You guys are eliminated from playoff contention but have 90 points with 2 games left. The Avs have the second wildcard but with 93 points and two games left. If you guys win out and they and St. louis lose out wouldnt you guys be taking their spot and therefore make the playoffs or am I missing something? How are you guys officially eliminated?

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Im a leafs fan but I was looking at the standings and wondering something. You guys are eliminated from playoff contention but have 90 points with 2 games left. The Avs have the second wildcard but with 93 points and two games left. If you guys win out and they and St. louis lose out wouldnt you guys be taking their spot and therefore make the playoffs or am I missing something? How are you guys officially eliminated?

STL and COL play each other still plus the Stars would lose the ROW tiebraker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad