PGT: Game 8: Finland 5 - Kazakhstan 0

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
There was one Fin that made every single player looks like they were skating on sand. I havent seen someone with such a gap is speed, maybe ever. His name is slipping my mind, but man was he fast.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
There was one Fin that made every single player looks like they were skating on sand. I havent seen someone with such a gap is speed, maybe ever. His name is slipping my mind, but man was he fast.

I believe it was Ylonen , got 2 assists and is one heck of a speedster.

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
mtv is a joke of a media, completely embarrassing....

Joko helpottaisi? Nuorilla Leijonilla maalikarkelot menossa – altavastaajalla hirmuvaikeuksia
Nuorille Leijonille suvereeni voitto heittopussista – superlupaukselle ja ykkösketjulle kaivatut onnistumiset

5-0 crappy win over the worst team in the tournament and mtv reacts like we were amazing and destroyed them....

Well, you guys DID kinda destroy them.....

And it's pretty cool to see you guys embrace the tournament much like we do! :thumbu:

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
This won't end well, Jussi Ahokas is not very good in what he is doing for living, maybe he will end up in some useless indoor vacancy inside the Federation where he cannot do much - desturction. Raipe - can he coach - wasn't he he head coach when Granny, Armia and the likes were getting manhandled in this tourney by Canada in Canada. And Määttä got hit by Boone Jenner like it was a freight train blowing by and blowing steam horn... Sweden won the whole debacle, Finland lost another time to the Canucks iirc and everybody was happy. Raipe - he could do something else also than coach - maybe sell fishing baits or fish trout up in the north.

Canuckroyal

Dec 28, 2018
Good day,

Just joined the forum but I was at this game and figured I would comment.

Finland were clearly dominant but Kazakhstan surprised me. For one, the team skates very well and they made the Finns work for the win. They also don't shy from the physical play which I think threw Finland's play off for half of the first period as Kazakhstan was skating hard and finishing their checks.

For Kazakhstan, number 9, 7, 17 and 8 impressed me. 8 is a phenomenal skater and 9 was a cut above the rest and it was quite apparent he has some KHL time under his belt. The goalie Yeremeyev was awesome.

I have also seen Slovakia play twice and tbh, haven't been impressed. Kazakhstan can beat Slovakia and Denmark if they play like they did yesterday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad