GDT: Game 78: We are pretty Mild right not.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I think I may have found this issue....

Alright Vegas if you are hitting one of these around, you want the lower number on the scorecard

SOFT-FEEL_Soft-White_5.jpg

If you are hitting one of these around, you want to have the bigger number.... bigger

61-+rdra0bL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Thank you for coming to my TED talk​

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If the Knights don't come out strong and come out with 2 points this game, then they really are going to epically choke out of the playoffs.

And i wouldn't count out the Blues actually pulling it off. They apparently have the 2nd best record against the top 7 teams and these teams include the Stars and Canes. And they face the Kraken who will be on the 2nd half of a back to back.

With everyone rooting for the Blues to make it, i would honestly still root for the Knights to make it if i was a Dallas fan. Blues look like a good bet to pull off a upset if they make it while the Knights are a good bet to get swept if they keep up this crap play and still make it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
If the Knights don't come out strong and come out with 2 points this game, then they really are going to epically choke out of the playoffs.

And i wouldn't count out the Blues actually pulling it off. They apparently have the 2nd best record against the top 7 teams and these teams include the Stars and Canes. And they face the Kraken who will be on the 2nd half of a back to back.

With everyone rooting for the Blues to make it, i would honestly still root for the Knights to make it if i was a Dallas fan. Blues look like a good bet to pull off a upset if they make it while the Knights are a good bet to get swept if they keep up this crap play and still make it.
Yeah at this stage pissing everyone off is one of my big motivators for wanting us to make it over any belief we will actually do anything. I also would have liked us to have won the first round without Mark Stone to rub it everyones faces and then watch as the shift the goalposts that he shouldn't be allowed back for the 2nd round either. I see people claiming he should be forced on to normal IR instead of LTIR because he is skating at practise with the team, so you just now they move the goalposts again..... Alas with our lack of effort and urgency I don't see us winning a round even with Stone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad