GDT: Game 77: Flyers @ Stars | Tuesday, March 27th | 7:30pm CT | Still hanging on edition

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
****ing Razor acting as if lozing Hanzel is the problem

Well Hanzal did make us a better team there's no doubt about it. He was also becoming a more consistent depth scorer and reliable player in front of the net for us. His injury definitely hurt, but is not the main reason for this downfall

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Great save by Kari. Amazing save really. Look for him to give up a weak shortside goal now

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Although he isn't getting the ice time, I'm glad we are seeing Dickinson get a shot with the big guys. Sadly none of these passes ever make it through to him

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
its pathetic. The broadcast quality has realy taken a hit with Razor as playby play guy. Everything that made him good at color makes him **** at playbyplay.

I think Razor was overrated as a color guy. He’s basically a glorified fan. If he didn’t have those razorisms he’d be buying tickets like everyone else.

Reactions: ZeHockeyFan

northstars

May 11, 2016
Saskatchewan
With this win I'm sure Stars front office think everything is fixed. Everyone should get used to Hitch being back next season and playing the same lineups he has this year. I expect Honka and Miro to both be eating nachos next year in the press box while the resigned shutdown defensive pair of Hamhuis and Pateryn play their usual 20-25 minutes a game in their shutdown roles. /sarc

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Exciting game. Playoffs or not, I can't lie, I really enjoyed tonight's game and always enjoy when this team wins. Especially like that

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
The shitty thing is if they would have just won the last 2 home games they’d be right in the hunt now . They have no chance now , would rather them lose the rest of the games and drop down a spot or 2 in the draft and get lundestrom or Bouchard .

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
They should have beat Ottawa and Montreal. Should have gone to OT with Boston. Right there we'd be in a spot to make the Playoffs

But in fairness alot of teams could say the same thing

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Think it was Hitch, might have been Ruff, who said at the end of the day (season) your record almost always is reflective of who you are as a team.

And for perspective, none of the experts said Nill's additions were going to take us to the top of the conference, most had us as fighting for somewhere from 3-8 spots in the West, and of course, who knew Vegas would leapfrog everyone. So they are what everyone expected, a team that would be in a battle with a dozen others in the west for playoff position, and could miss if they blinked first. They blinked and lost.

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad