EVGENY KUZNETSOV

BROOKS ORPIK
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Reactions: SourTemplePilot

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I bet hitch stacks the first line again , leaving the Texas stars to man the bottom nine .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Now this is a GDT.

Also, I know they've ready said Hitch won't play a D at forward but Honka at forward would be sick. McKenzie is on his way up though.

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Mackenzie desereves a chance in the top 6 with the season he’s having in the a. Would like to see him on the pp too he’s an upgrade over Ritchie for sure .

Reactions: Kcb12345

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Now this is a GDT.
Good thread, unless it' a jinx, as recent ones seem to have been. Hope better quality GDT = better results.

Thanks. I'm going to create one for every game going forward. The formatting and info will evolve as I figure out the best content to include in it.

I also welcome anyone to create one if they want, and include anything they consider relevant. The more the merrier. Let's see if we can get things more active again.

Last edited:

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
At least Hitch is pretty honest about injuries. Somewhat of a trailblazer in that regard. I don't think any other coach would have come out and said that Bishop is out for two weeks, and state that its the knee again, especially at this point in the year. It shows respect to the fans who pay money to see certain players, and ends speculation from a media stand point.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I just hope the Stars play with the desperation they need to play with, and should have played with the last ten games or so. As far as I can tell, they are just tired, too tired to really compete. Of course, I hope I am wrong.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I just hope the Stars play with the desperation they need to play with, and should have played with the last ten games or so. As far as I can tell, they are just tired, too tired to really compete. Of course, I hope I am wrong.

If they can put in the overall effort they did against Winnipeg (along with with some timely saves) there is no reason they can't put themselves in position to win.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I have a challenge for everyone in this GDT:

Let's try and be as positive as we can all game. No matter the score until the end. If we lose then we can go crazy :)

Since we lose so much lately it's been very negative around here. If we are positive=positive outcome?

Reactions: Smelling Salt

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Don't know how long I'll be able to handle the music they are playing in WSH

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Okay I know I said I would be positive but that was BS Radulov was clearly tripped. I mean as clear as it can get. Literally all the Caps players thought it was a penalty too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->