GDT: Game #74: Rangers vs Coyotes - 3:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral - Mullett Matinee Day

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
Not what I was hoping for. I really like Kesselring but boy does he turn the puck over a lot!
Fabulous goal by Cooley and another one for "A buggy" (Coach's name not mine) finally Crouse gets a goal and overall we hung around but the Rangers are one of the top teams in the league and quite clearly we are not.
Canucks up on Wednesday we have to stop gifting these turn overs or this could be a similar score..

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
I think the Yotes have shown they can score goals. It’s not been that long since “5 goals in 4 games”. This is great. BUT
mistakes and what I would call fundamentally poor defensive play ( including the G ) are still a big problem in the way of being a solid playoffs team.
Do we get those picks from last yr anytime soon?

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
We were our own worse enemy.. a couple of bloopers ended up in our net.

Honestly I had so much confidence in our scoring that even down 6 to 3 I was pretty sure we would come back.. and I think without those massive mistakes we would have

Reactions: MIGs Dog

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
We were our own worse enemy.. a couple of bloopers ended up in our net.

Honestly I had so much confidence in our scoring that even down 6 to 3 I was pretty sure we would come back.. and I think without those massive mistakes we would have
true, me too. however, our D was pretty bad on 5 or 6 of their goals. We play better on the blue line and we are winning games like that 6-2 instead of losing 5-8

Reactions: Llewzaher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad