GDT: Game 74: Golden Knights @ Sharks | 7:00 PM Pacific | NBCSN

Have you ever seen an actual shark outside of an aquarium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
DY51OiHW4AMx5ri.jpg:large

Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks
7:00 PM Pacific
SAP Center | San Jose, CA
NBCSN_Alternate_logo-300x219.png

(Click for link to listen online)​

:vegasGO KNIGHTS GO!:vegas

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
The Knights know this is a potential playoff match-up and will respond accordingly. They need to win to extend their lead over the Sharks for the Pacific. I expect a good game

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
To get even one point out of this game I'm thinking we need to get at least four of those black rubber disks past Mr. Jones.

Also, the game is on NBCSN tonight...unfortunately. :( Hopefully the Caps/Wings game doesn't go long. :crossfing

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
What game has Vegas played with more stakes?
I don't see why you think they're so high. Worst case scenario, they're still 6 points up on the Sharks and lost a game with Subban in net and no Reilly Smith.

It's a game to win, it's not like it's do or die. If it was, Fleury'd probably be there.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't see why you think they're so high. Worst case scenario, they're still 6 points up on the Sharks and lost a game with Subban in net and no Reilly Smith.

It's a game to win, it's not like it's do or die. If it was, Fleury'd probably be there.
I didn't say it's do or die. There's a difference between that and "biggest game of the year". Vegas has played well enough that short of a last stretch catastrophe they don't need to play do or die games until the posteseason

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I didn't say it's do or die. There's a difference between that and "biggest game of the year". Vegas has played well enough that short of a last stretch catastrophe they don't need to play do or die games until the posteseason
I just don't see it as a high stakes game.

I'd say the highest stakes was at Anaheim to jump to 1st in the Pacific. Perhaps Tampa at T-MA.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I just don't see it as a high stakes game.

I'd say the highest stakes was at Anaheim to jump to 1st in the Pacific. Perhaps Tampa at T-MA.

IMHO, this game is more meaningful than both of the ones you listed. We have a chance to open a 10 point lead in the division, with under a month to go in the season.

Regardless, it will be nice to get a win on the road with our back up goalie.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Win this game and the division is almost surely sealed, lose it and it is very much still in the balance, even if we still fancy our chances.

Massive game. Biggest of the season is not an overstatement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->