GDT: Game 72: Flames Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Oh yeah another game.

Here's Mike Smith smashing his stick
ufknSxS.gif

He was not very sticky on Friday and gave up 4 goals to Evander Kane.

I'm not sure if his play has declined but I think his stick smash form has.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Oh yeah another game.

Here's Mike Smith smashing his stick
ufknSxS.gif

He was not very sticky on Friday and gave up 4 goals to Evander Kane.

I'm not sure if his play has declined but I think his stick smash form has.

Two swings required...weak :shakehead

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Flames are about to be snuffed out. I can see Yotes doing much of the work. It's seriously disturbing the NYI get two lottery tickets in the Dahlin sweepstakes, but that's what's going to happen.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I hope we light Smitty the f*** up. Just go five-hole all god damn night. Maybe give him a tap on the shoulder and watch him flail around like a fish out of water. Get Todd Walsh to interview him so he can publicly blame all of the worlds problems on the team in front of him.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
FSAZ is tweeting that there will be no commercials for tonight's game:

If I wanted to watch continuous gameplay with no commercials, I would tune in to MLS or the World Cup (unless Fox Sports is prepping for their coverage of the 2018 World Cup...)

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
FSAZ is tweeting that there will be no commercials for tonight's game:

If I wanted to watch continuous gameplay with no commercials, I would tune in to MLS or the World Cup (unless Fox Sports is prepping for their coverage of the 2018 World Cup...)

The game will have commercials. That is for a special they produced to play before and after it.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Screw video tributes. Mike Smith has an endless video tribute to himself going in his head at all times.

I can guarantee at least one of three things will happen tonight - Smith will either muff a puck behind the net, he'll flop like a dying mackerel if a stiff breeze passes him, or he'll make a routine save but do it in a fashion that makes it look like he's the second coming of Terry Sawchuk. Maybe all three.

I'm just glad his pizza sauce is congealing in Calgary now - we don't need his Grease in the Crease.

Reactions: RemoAZ and Muppet

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I hope we light Smitty the **** up. Just go five-hole all god damn night. Maybe give him a tap on the shoulder and watch him flail around like a fish out of water. Get Todd Walsh to interview him so he can publicly blame all of the worlds problems on the team in front of him.

Can this lineup light anyone up? I'm always surprised when we score more than two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad