Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
You'll find it under "NO DANCING!"
anigif_enhanced-27726-1395465037-17.gif

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Was curious if it would go in, if Bread was more accurate. Nah, run out of time.

d05c0985072d482f192dcb9b21374319-full.jpg

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I still think trades need to be made this summer to improve the team for next year. They are too streaky. Plus they haven't exactly defeated the cream of the crop during this streak.

Agreed, the trade deadline PROVED that we needed trades, as the guys we brought in have turned this team's fortunes around. If we stood pat and waited for the turnaround, we'd probably be in Carolina's position right now. So the snark from some posters is completely ass-backwards.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
I still think trades need to be made this summer to improve the team for next year. They are too streaky. Plus they haven't exactly defeated the cream of the crop during this streak.

I think they should consider a few low impact adjustments. The TDL trades are a good example. Cole was inexpensive and helps. Vanek seems to make his line a little better. Nothing major, just a few guys that can help the team grow for a year or two.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Well, hold on. Out of these seven victories, we have the Sharks and Knights, the two best teams in the Pacific division. We have the Avalanche, who currently hold a playoff spot. And we have the Flyers, who are top three in the division we currently play in. Those teams aren't exactly the dregs of the league, either.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Well, hold on. Out of these seven victories, we have the Sharks and Knights, the two best teams in the Pacific division. We have the Avalanche, who currently hold a playoff spot. And we have the Flyers, who are top three in the division we currently play in. Those teams aren't exactly the dregs of the league, either.

A mixed bag as one might say ;)

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I got friends in low places... but Nationwide is not one of em!!!! Go Jackets Go!!! Didn't watch the game.. was at a Big Dance party. Kept flipping over and seeing the disparity in shots..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad