GDT: Game 71: When Irish Eyes crying: 11 more games till we put this puppy down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
HFOil when Oilers turn the other cheek: ‘wtf these *****es no balls what a bunch of *****es’

HFOil when Oilers take no **** and stand up for themselves: ‘wtf selfish penalty bush league stuff’

I see you guys. I see you.

that was a dumb penalty and when they guy is flat on the ice when you hit him? that is not standing up for yourself--that is you being an idiot

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
seriously, Vatreano (sp?) is blatantly holding onto Drai like an freakin octopus and the ref just lets that go on. This crap is pissing me off. We should be cross checking them dirty like if that's what it takes to get the refs attention

Ref blew the whistle early

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Love that play by Draisaitl, nice dive by vatrano acting like he got shot, fits in well with trocheck there.
I actually don't blame Vatrano at all, and maybe we should be doing more crap like that. The Panthers are trying to win the game and are fighting for their playoff lives. Draw whatever penalties you can. Dive dive dive dive dive dive

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
is it bad that i hope the game goes into OT for some more excitement, haha

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Have absolutely no issue with Drai crosschecking the guy there. He's got his legs wrapped up and Drai is upset. Those are the type of aggressive penalties teams love to kill off. Sometimes star players have to show they're not going to take crap and create some room for themselves.
Also, the p***y laughing it up on the bench after rolling around on the ice like he'd been shot.

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg
NHL screwing us again. When we win 1st overall again, they brought this on themselves.

The hilarious thing is if Uncle Gary didn't have that tantrum of his before the McDraft, a top 3 pick would almost be out of the question at this point.

Now, though, they've built a system that rewards teams for being mediocre rather than awful- and if Chia and TMacT know how to do anything, it's be mediocre.

Reactions: walktheboulavard

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
that was a dumb penalty and when they guy is flat on the ice when you hit him? that is not standing up for yourself--that is you being an idiot
I would totally agree if we were fighting for a playoff spot. Right now, the moral victories are more important

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Vatrano with the cross checks on strome trying to not get noticed, I really wish Drai hit him in a worse spot than the back.

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
Lol 4 on 1 Lucic quickly skates off ice. Trade him and whatever draft pics we need to too Pheonix if he does not waive put him in pressbox.

Reactions: Zguy370

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Vatrano with the cross checks on strome trying to not get noticed, I really wish Drai hit him in a worse spot than the back.

When the guy skates laughing to the bench, that should be an automatic 2 minutes for unsportsmanlike. Might as well scream ‘I WAS FAKING!!!!!’ at the rafters.

Reactions: TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad