Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
11 more games and thank God this shyt show will be over! in my opinion heads should roll but this is a Katz owned team and you know that just won't happen !

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
11 more games and thank God this shyt show will be over! in my opinion heads should roll but this is a Katz owned team and you know that just won't happen !

Oops, yeah 11 after this one. Well I heard he was pissed and wanted Todd gone back in Jan, but really they should've fired him in Nov/early Dec. Someone has to be sacrificed though, this has been a train wreck of a season and let's face it, If Todd is a terrible, stubborn idiot of a coach and a lot of this is on him, and Chia but you know he's not taking the fall.
tldr; someone has to go! The fans demand a blood sacrifice.

Reactions: PulYou

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
giphy.gif

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
Going to the north side Education Station grand opening.
Will be 10 times more fun than this game.
I don't even know if mcdavid will get any points.
5-1 florida.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Only outsiders get fired. Thus Todd can go. The real architects that have resided over the last twelve years of suck will still be around.

Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Summary

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Fire Lowe fire mact Fire coffey fire Gret....ok not yet. Fire mclellan. Fire Nicholson, fire our 9 assistant coaches. Like what the hell Katz you boob.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Indeed. It astonishes me to this day how many people from the DoD were able to stay employed by this organisation.

Never really heard a peep concerning their contracts, but they were all up long ago. No fan fare concerning their extensions. I wonder why? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad