Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
It is time. We got this.

Jonny%20Cage%20Brutal%20Fatality.gif

Last edited:

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I’ll be at the game tonight. It’s actually less nerve-wracking in person in my experience.

It’s not a Stanley Cup but it’s going to be neat seeing the Capitals win the Prince of Wales trophy in person while Lightning fans bolt for the exits (pun intended).

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
Game 7, anything can happen, legends are born, legends are remembered. If we can make it to the finals, on this run we'll remember Ovi and Kuzy performances against Pitt, Eller's goal against CBus, Holtby stepping up and holding the fort after backing up, the rooks having an impact, Backstrom's injury and comeback for a stellar game 6. It's all there. Someone else can enhance their legacy or invent one. Can you imagine if Holtby has back to back shutouts in our two elimination games so far? Can't wait for this game. It'll be a fun ride.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
If I’m honest I feel like the Caps had tricks/adjustments up their sleeves that they didn’t need to use in game 6.

This makes me confident. I feel if we play this game 7 we would win it 75% of the time. There’s always the other % though.

Guys go get it. It’s right there. If you play like you did in game 6. No one is going to beat you. You guys rock. Thanks so much for this run. I KNOW you ain’t done yet. We aren’t satisfied yet. Show us what it means to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad