GDT: Game 67: Coyotes @ Avalanche - 1 PM (yes 1 PM) - FSAZ+

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
c
The radio broadcast said Goligoski's wife had the baby.

Yeah, they have put pictures of her on Facebook.

Good for Kuemper to get some saves btw. Don't mean to bash on him. That start was weird. But the PK was great.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Stickybois draw a call.

EDIT: good first PP shift. Panik might have scored if he didn't get that one off the heel.

Reactions: Pomee

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Wow pp was garbage! (Surprise)... But still gotta say come on yotes you got this! Gave Colorado a handicap now it's time to get it going!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
They did manage to come back against Edmonton, so it's possible. Coyotes seem to have shaped up defensively at least. Everyone is still handling stretch passes like live grenades though.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Missed the first period, but from what I can see, it wasn't very sticky.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
This Avs team is nothing like that sorry Edmonton. Sadly. Strange how much they turned it around from last year. Don't think the Oilers ever gonna do that. Going out on a limb here... :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lemonlimey

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Three whole nukes just to take out New Zealand? Yikes. Never knew the Soviets had it out so bad for those Kiwis. Also gotta love the strategic nuclear strike in the middle of the Australian outback. Keep em off balance. Art of War.

I'm just surprised we're on a map tbh. Some people think we're these mythical islands that you have to discover through thick fog, like Skull Island.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I wish Dvo would use his physical strength more. The guy is so damn strong. If he had a bit more aggression to his game it would help this team out in that area a ton.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Yotes has really pulled themselves together. Playing this good against this really good Avs. I do think Avs is a bit to much old-fashioned physical though.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Stepan with the OEL-esque recovery time, he's back :laugh:

Chychrun level of recovery time is looking like you blow your knee out on the home opener crashing into the boards and come back the next period :biglaugh:

Of course he eventually did blow his knee out....exercising...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad