JGVNeAo.gif

:coyotes @ :avs
1 PM
FSAZ+

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Games are exciting again. Three days between our last game and this game is too long.

Earlier this season, we'd get down in games and it'd be "ah f***, here we go again". Not anymore. I think the needle is starting to move from "we hope to win" to "we expect to win".

Let's go.

Reactions: SniperHF

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I regret that I have but one like to give to this thread.

If only you could have embedded Matthew Broderick's gigantic floppy disks, analog modem, or the WOPR's voice box into the video...

Reactions: Name Nameless

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
This has overwritten my ruined week by comments about McLean being a intergral part of the staff. Tied for best gdt with original comp. stuffz and StickyBois post. Excellent job.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Three whole nukes just to take out New Zealand? Yikes. Never knew the Soviets had it out so bad for those Kiwis. Also gotta love the strategic nuclear strike in the middle of the Australian outback. Keep em off balance. Art of War.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Three whole nukes just to take out New Zealand? Yikes. Never knew the Soviets had it out so bad for those Kiwis. Also gotta love the strategic nuclear strike in the middle of the Australian outback. Keep em off balance. Art of War.
Nukes aren't magic. They are just big booms with awful side effects. You've got Devonport and Whenowhatever the AFB I can't remember the name of in Auckland, Wellington, the ports at ChCh (which seem to escape in the gif).

Australia's biggest mystery is that the strategic port of Darwin seems to have escaped targeting. That and the solitary nuke in the middle of nowheresville.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Nukes aren't magic. They are just big booms with awful side effects. You've got Devonport and Whenowhatever the AFB I can't remember the name of in Auckland, Wellington, the ports at ChCh (which seem to escape in the gif).

Australia's biggest mystery is that the strategic port of Darwin seems to have escaped targeting. That and the solitary nuke in the middle of nowheresville.
Why nuke Oceania at all?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
For whatever reason they'd attack with any other weapons, I imagine.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Well, if you wanted to make a mess of the US's ability to project power in the Western Pacific or SEAsia, taking out Guam and staging areas in Oz/NZ would definitely do it.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Wow. Excellent GDT.

Being pessimist, allthough I don't think there will be a total riot in Denver after the game as it apparently was in Oslo after the local skiing contest today. (probably shouldn't mention this. o_O )

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
Wow. Excellent GDT.

Being pessimist, allthough I don't think there will be a total riot in Denver after the game as it apparently was in Oslo after the local skiing contest today. (probably shouldn't mention this. o_O )
That's some weird stuff. Why are they fighting? Do skiing results really make norwegians this upset?

Just like the STICKYBOIS GDT, this GDT deserves to end with a win.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
That's some weird stuff. Why are they fighting? Do skiing results really make norwegians this upset?

Just like the STICKYBOIS GDT, this GDT deserves to end with a win.

Ah. It's just because it's 100000 people and one inferior subway-line.

It's those who jumps the line and climbs over fences. This makes others angry, cause it increases their queue-time from 2 to 4 hours or something. They've given up driving that subway totally now... Never been this bad. Glad I'm not up there. :laugh:

(Edit: And when I say 100000 people, I actually mean 100000 people. FYI.)

But Avs. Can this really work out?

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->