GDT: Game 67 | Columbus vs. Vegas | 3/6 7PM

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Continue to be unimpressed by Vanek. I know it's going to take a bit for him to get acclimated to his new team, but he didn't look good (and he should be used to trying to fit in with a new team). Also, Dubi is largely invisible now.

On the bright side, the young guys are all picking up their game, particularly Bjorkstrand. Hopefully the goals come soon for him. Thought Calvert played a very solid game.....poked the puck across the blueline by diving when there were some very tired Jackets on the ice that needed a change.

Disagree entirely. No matter if you’re 18 years old all the way up to 48 years old, there will always be an adjustment/learning a new teams system, their playing style, and teammates. Some players find newfound chemistry with new teammates in the first game after they get traded, some take months/some may never find chemistry with a new team. In my opinion, It’s absolute nonsense to say “he should be use to trying to fit on a new team”.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
What is Miami the Mecca of? Coke and the Dolphins is all that I can think of.

Cuban sandwiches. Even the ones in the airport were phenomenal.

Starliner in Hilliard is pretty amazing too, but with the rest of the menu, even a great Cubano might only be the 6th-best option at any given time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad