GDT: Game 67 | Columbus vs. Vegas | 3/6 7PM

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Huge win for the CBJ tonight..... After all, these expansion Vegas Knights are cleaning up the league as if they are the Montreal Canadiens under Scotty Bowman in the 70's.... We will see.....

Great win Jackets!!!!! We need to beat the Avs on Thursday....

Go Jackets!!!

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
They got it done. Not very pretty, but at this time of the year, artistry is not a requirement.

Looking forward to going up Thursday. 3 in a row? If so, first time since November. Also, want to see Yakopov play. He's been scratched in the 3 or 4 games that I've gone to when his team played in Columbus or Florida.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
What the hell is wrong with both of you?

:shakehead
Nothing.

NHL teams which draw 3000-5000 people on a regular basis tend to be endangered. Fitting given the Panthers as a species are.

Go virtue signal elsewhere:thumbd:

Where do you think Arizona is going to go? Quebec or Houston? Who moves first, Florida or Arizona?

Reactions: Robert

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Nothing.

NHL teams which draw 3000-5000 people on a regular basis tend to be endangered. Fitting given the Panthers as a species are.

Where do you think Arizona is going to go? Quebec or Houston? Who moves first, Florida or Arizona?
Yeah.... Bettman hates teams moving but how long can the NHL pay for Phoenix?? Soon the NHL will have to pay for Miami too... ? We have Quebec City ready to go, why not them?

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
For those that have Snapchat, I took videos that made it into the Jackets snap story.

Those videos of Murray and Vanek with the filters, that was me :laugh:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Nothing.

The Columbus Chill drew 4,000..... ECHL.. Our CBJ haven't won for 20 years but the place was rocking tonight!!!! C-bus is a hockey town.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Just watched the Torts presser... that was the most laid back and optimistic I’ve ever saw him. It was kinda weird but I kinda liked it.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
I'll be honest, I've been pretty frustrated watching us. Last night was the first game in a month that I've really watched. While there are still problems, that team was enjoyable to watch.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Continue to be unimpressed by Vanek. I know it's going to take a bit for him to get acclimated to his new team, but he didn't look good (and he should be used to trying to fit in with a new team). Also, Dubi is largely invisible now.

On the bright side, the young guys are all picking up their game, particularly Bjorkstrand. Hopefully the goals come soon for him. Thought Calvert played a very solid game.....poked the puck across the blueline by diving when there were some very tired Jackets on the ice that needed a change.

Last edited:

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I did not see that one coming. That didn't look at all like the Vegas team I saw in Vegas.
They were hit with injuries, Flower is back on earth and i think they were kinda figured out, just like our PP last year.

slovakia18

English? I can't.
Jan 7, 2012
austria/swiss
Continue to be unimpressed by Vanek. I know it's going to take a bit for him to get acclimated to his new team, but he didn't look good (and he should be used to trying to fit in with a new team).

would be nice when he would have more minutes in the PP, i mean after ovechklin he is the best , from the active player, goalscorer in the PP, but he get not enough minutes there...

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I did not see that one coming. That didn't look at all like the Vegas team I saw in Vegas.

They were hit with injuries, Flower is back on earth and i think they were kinda figured out, just like our PP last year.

And they didn't have that home crowd/crazy atmosphere factor. I went to the Vegas game, and their game atmosphere was wild. Easy to see how away teams could become unraveled there.

vtm26

Oct 28, 2013
Continue to be unimpressed by Vanek. I know it's going to take a bit for him to get acclimated to his new team, but he didn't look good (and he should be used to trying to fit in with a new team). Also, Dubi is largely invisible now.
Vanek is someone who REALLY needs the chemistry with his linemates before he can become useful. He is still a good player but he is probably not a good trade deadline pick up. Unless you line him up with a genius center but there is nobody like Crosby, Backstrom or Giroux in Columbus.

Reactions: slovakia18

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad