GDT: Game 67 | Columbus vs. Vegas | 3/6 7PM

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Most satisfying win I've had all season!!!! The great Knights with their All-Star team thanks to Batman got spanked in Columbus...

By the way CBJ fans.... when Seattle gets their team they will get another All-Star team too....

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Great character win for the CBJ. Didn't wilt in the 2nd or 3rd, even after disallowed goal and suspect penalties.

Thoughts:
- Wennberg had some jump in his game, played really well.
- Panarin is a ****ing wizard with the puck. Just delicious to watch.
- Korpisalo, nice to see him have a strong game and get the W. Held the fort when VGK had some pressure.
- Vanek used to be a shooter. Now, all he seems to want to do is pass. Alone in front? Pass it back.
- Love the Savard-Cole pairing. Solid. Gotta keep Vole.
- wanted to see Calvert get a goal for his newborn. But man, did he miss the net by a mile on that one chance.

Big 2 points!

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Didn’t see the game only was able to follow on Twitter but it sounds like a good one!
Socks... One second recap... It was shaky until midway in the second.... We potted two goals quickly to go up 3-1..... Then shut it down... CBJ played for Korpi tonight...

Reactions: Socks

Markku

Feb 7, 2018
Loved to see Ian Cole keep his cool when Perron was flipping out. Amazing game, huge for confidence and motivation going into the last part of the season!

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Jeff is the least of our problems... I've had several CBJ PXP guys prior to him.... Be careful what you wish for, the NHL respects Jeff even if he makes a mistake now and then..

Nah he's terrible.

I listen to the "CBJ broadcast" for any "CBJ related" tidbits I can get that I wouldn't get during opposing teams coverage and for the "funny" mistakes that Rimer makes. By the end of the game, most games, I'm wishing that I had watched/listened to the other broadcast, even though going into it, his mistakes are a "selling point" on why I'm listening in the 1st place.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
columbus-blue-jackets-assistant-coach-brad-larsen-walks-off-the-ice-picture-id860623108
Everyone! Please give a huge welcome to Coach Larsen.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Prediction point totals have been posted. Thanks to all who chimed in and predicted for tonight’s game, forreal. It’s fun! Congrats to those with the 5 point night. Bring on the Avs.

Reactions: Robert

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Barkov saved a goal but then Point owned Dadonov. Great OT

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Socks... One second recap... It was shaky until midway in the second.... We potted two goals quickly to go up 3-1..... Then shut it down... CBJ played for Korpi tonight...
Thanks dude! I’ve been working some killer hours lately. Doesn’t leave a lot of time for hockey I’m afraid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad