GDT: Game 67 - Canes @ Wild - 7PM Central / 3AM Finland - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Points and some separation! Felt like an All Star game after 4-0, just making nice plays and chillin' :D

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
STAALSTAR does it again! where was this team when we played the avs?
I'm not going to defend what happened against the Avs, but the Avs in Denver vs the Canes in St Paul are two different beasts.

Still, it was a good effort all around last night.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Well, I wrote a long rant about how we were lucky to win last night, but my circa 2011 IPad crashed and wiped it out. Probably for the good. I will say that I thought Doobs was the star of the game. That's as good as I've ever seen him. The only two that beat him were deflections, and he caught parts of both of them.

Reactions: jackouu

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Well, I wrote a long rant about how we were lucky to win last night, but my circa 2011 IPad crashed and wiped it out. Probably for the good. I will say that I thought Doobs was the star of the game. That's as good as I've ever seen him. The only two that beat him were deflections, and he caught parts of both of them.

Definitely. The only other possible candidate is the Canes' goalie, who after realizing he was expected to do what he'd just watched Dubnyk do for a period, promptly left the arena and began his new profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad